F&W Dinners: Signature Dinner or Party for the Senses?

robinb

DIS veteran
Tomorrow is the first day for Food and Wine reservations and my DH and I may go down to WDW for a long weekend. We did the Wine Taster's dinner a couple of years ago and it was fantastic! I'd like to do another dinner this year, but I'm not sure which one ... the French Signature Dinner or the Party for the Senses dinner. Price is not a problem, I don't mind paying $25 more for the Signature Dinner if it's really a lot better. However, I don't want anything "stuffy". The Wine Taster's dinner was really right up my alley, but they are no longer offering it :(.

Any advise? Did anyone do both dinners last year?

Wine Taster's dinner
????

There used to be a Winemaker's dinner (sit down) which essentially became the Signature dinners

There used to be a Grand Tastings (walk around and sample food and wine) which became the Party for the Senses

If it was any other Signature dinner I would say go for that. But since you said you didn't wnat stuffy, The one in France is IMO stuffy. We went last year. Read reviews on the other Sigature dinners and they seemed like fun (just like the old Winemaker's dinners)

Ed

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter