Extra Fastpasses from Customer Relations

BrerRabbit1119

Earning My Ears
We’re heading down to Disney next week for our next trip and can’t wait! After our last trip a customer relations representative gave us 3 extra Fastpasses per day due to some really bad PhotoPass pictures (it looked like the cast members’ lenses were dirty in several pictures). It was a really nice gesture on Disney’s part since we weren’t expecting anything at all - we just wanted to let them know that maybe the cast members should clean their camera lenses from time to time.

Has anyone had any experience with these bonus Fastpasses? I know I will need to go to Guest Relations to get them loaded on our Magic Bands and there will be some limitations on what attractions we can use them on. But can they be used across several parks in the same day when hopping (e.g. use one at Splash Mountain in the morning and another at Soarin later in the day)? Thanks in advance for your insights!

We’re heading down to Disney next week for our next trip and can’t wait! After our last trip a customer relations representative gave us 3 extra Fastpasses per day due to some really bad PhotoPass pictures (it looked like the cast members’ lenses were dirty in several pictures). It was a really nice gesture on Disney’s part since we weren’t expecting anything at all - we just wanted to let them know that maybe the cast members should clean their camera lenses from time to time.

Has anyone had any experience with these bonus Fastpasses? I know I will need to go to Guest Relations to get them loaded on our Magic Bands and there will be some limitations on what attractions we can use them on. But can they be used across several parks in the same day when hopping (e.g. use one at Splash Mountain in the morning and another at Soarin later in the day)? Thanks in advance for your insights!
Nope. Magic Bands are not capable of holding data. It's not possible to load anything on them. You get them loaded into your MDE account
Do you see them on your MDE account now? If so, that's all that is needed. They are there for the using. You can click on them to see any restrictions associated with them. These FP may or may not have any restrictions. You won't know until you get them and read how they are set up
If you do not see them on your MDE account now, call.

We actually had these before and we did indeed have to go to Guest Relations at the park to have the, loaded each day. We were give an incident number or something to refercence with the cast member. It was a hassle. They had the restrictions for us of no Frozen or FOP. I don't remeber if we trie to use them in more than one park though.

Magic Bands are not capable of holding data. It's not possible to load anything on them. You get them loaded into your MDE account
we did indeed have to go to Guest Relations at the park to have the, loaded each day. We were give an incident number or something to refercence with the cast member

Yes, I meant that they would be loaded in MDE, not directly onto the Magic Bands. As Pkltm says, we were given an incident number and were instructed to go to Guest Relations to have them added each day, so they are not visible in our MDE yet.

I was more curious if people had experience using them in multiple parks. I understand the restrictions may vary over time and depending on how the ticket was set up.

It depends on what type of FP they give you. When we got them we were asked what park they would be used in. You may want to ask when you get to guest relations, as there are many different types of "make it right" FPs you can get. (We had a couple of incidents and did actually get one that was good for FOP, but others that were not.)

It depends on what type of FP they give you. When we got them we were asked what park they would be used in. You may want to ask when you get to guest relations, as there are many different types of "make it right" FPs you can get. (We had a couple of incidents and did actually get one that was good for FOP, but others that were not.)
Correct: the CM can specify "any ride." We got the "any ride" FPs after waiting 2 hours for a resort-to-parks bus that the CM kept promising would arrive any minute, making us miss rope drop and a good chuck of our morning. For blurry photos, I'm going to guess they will be the usual restricted ones.

Even with the restricted ones you can use them in more than one park per day, restricted just means there are less rides you can use it on. The usual rides that are excluded are (Frozen, SDD, AS2, TSM, FOP, NRJ, SDMT, MK Mickey meet), sometimes TOT is added to that list, and sometimes SDMT is not on the list.

But you should be able to use a FP at Splash in the morning, and at RNRC in the evening on the same day for example. And I guess you could get lucky and have a FP that won't exclude any of those rides, but my guess would be those rides are excluded.

Have fun, that is awesome pixie dust!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter