Explain new counterservice experience please

That's NOT COOL that an elderly couple was given a hard time. That should NEVER happen in a Disney park EVER. I hope the rest of their day was nice.
Yeah, that is not cool. I don't consider myself elderly, but I don't have a cell phone, smart or otherwise. I live in an area where service is sketchy, and I really have no need for a phone (we have a landline). Hope I'll be able to order QS somehow when we get back to Disney.

Yeah, that is not cool. I don't consider myself elderly, but I don't have a cell phone, smart or otherwise. I live in an area where service is sketchy, and I really have no need for a phone (we have a landline). Hope I'll be able to order QS somehow when we get back to Disney.

When we were there in early January almost every QS restaurant that I went into to pick up our mobile orders had at least one group ordering in the restaurant, whether they didn't have cell phones, or allergies, or wanted to pay cash, I have no idea, but it appeared to be a very common occurrence from what I saw. I also saw a CM assisting a group outside of Satuli who did not know how to mobile order but had the capability and desire to do so.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter