EXPERIMENT: Ned Pin = Inferno! (finis... it means, the end)

Thanks for the easy trade KrazyPete, once we finally caught up with each other. LOL.
Redsfan

I am now looking at your July 4th pin

i have a trade i will try to compleate today that might have something you are interested in for your list

I will post it once i know if the trade has gone through or not

but if you can put that pin under trade pending, i would love to trade for it

Someybody said:
I'll take the ned pin for a blackheart pin and a candy dispenser.
PM Sent! :thumbsup2

Alphawazup said:
but if you can put that pin under trade pending, i would love to trade for it
I don't think you have to worry too much. I haven't gotten any offers on that July 4th pin yet.

For the purposes of this thread, "Trade Pending" means an offer has been made and accepted. The only thing left to do is the actual trade. I make those red because I still have them but I'm not accepting anymore offers on them. There is a small chance those items could come back for trading (if the trade falls through), but I don't think that has happened yet.

KrazyPete said:
I just responded to Patchy like ten minutes ago. Yes, I'm going to take her up on her offer if she's still willing. :goodvibes

I'm about to post an update so the pin you are interested won't be in this one (unless I hear from Patchy like, in the next few minutes). I don't know how I feel about taking offers on something that I don't actually have yet. I don't guess there's any harm if you would like to send an offer in a PM for now. If everything works out then I'll already have your offer when the next update happens.

Thanks! :teeth:

I'll wait to see. Thanks :)

Hey Krazy!

There are a few items i am interested that you currently have listed as available:

Tron Arcade Cabinet (2)
Red Tiki Idol
Toontown Fireplace (2)
Stack of Presents (2)
Pink Heartless Hamper (2)
Snow Rug

I noticed that you do not have a Magic Mirror from DLR listed amongst your items. That might get some more activity for you. Which of the above could I get for a Magic Mirror?

Thanks,
Disney Dreams

I offer:

1x Animation Desk and Stool
1x Wanted Poster

for

1x Tron Arcade Cabinet

Disney Dreams said:
I noticed that you do not have a Magic Mirror from DLR listed amongst your items. That might get some more activity for you. Which of the above could I get for a Magic Mirror?
Hmm... Does the Red Tiki Idol and a Toontown Fireplace sound ok?

Goofy_Bob said:
I offer:

1x Animation Desk and Stool
1x Wanted Poster

for

1x Tron Arcade Cabinet
PMed, trade pending. :thumbsup2

I sent you a PM. I think some of them just aren't getting delivered lately. Obviously I like your offer. :thumbsup2

Just let me know when you would like to meet up for the trade.

Thanks!

I am now looking at
-Stack of presents
-Toontown fireplace(2)
-4th of July pin

i offer:
-churnabog carpet
-Green directors chair
-magenta rocket
-pirate maze wall with turret
-VMK Fronterland Quest pin
-ned pin
-Blackheart pin
-Malificiant pin
-esmaralda pin

if you accept this trade can you get on at opening and trade with me or not

if not then plz find a time we can both trade by the end of tomorrow i can be on almost any time at all tomarrow

i just need a heads up

Thanks for the offer!

I've offered one of the fireplaces to Dreams. So I need to hear back from her before I can agree to give you both. Likewise two of my three stacks of presents are pending trade. I haven't heard from that person in a couple of days though. :confused3

Of the things you've offered, I'm most interested in these (in order of preference):

Green Directors Chair
Chernabog Carpet
Magenta Rocket
VMK Frontierland Quest Pin
Pirate Maze Wall with Turret
VMK Fronterland Quest Pin

The NPC pins are a nice touch and occasionally someone is feeling charitable and will give me a good offer for them. I want to be careful not to draw on that well too much though. ;)

If you want to wait to see how the other trades work out that will be fine. If you want to do something tomorrow I'll have to ask you to revise your request (1 fireplace and 1 stack of presents are currently uncommitted). I can't get on at opening but I can check the DIS during the day and get in the game tomorrow afternoon.

Thanks again! :thumbsup2

ok for...
-1xfireplace
-1xstack of presents
-1x 4th of july pin

i offer...
-Green direcotors chair
-Churnibog carpet
-magenta rocket couch
-Pirate Maze Wall with Turret

and i will give you 1 of every NPC pins for free (except yeti sorry i only have 1)

plz tell me if that is a good offer

Not sure how much these are worth so two pirate cannon walls for a candy dispenser?

So awesome,

Im just biding my time, waiting for the right moment.

I know it will be soon. :)

Awesome Job pete!! :banana:

Shell

Hi KrazyPete,
I am offering 1 1* Bat Magic and 2 1* Firework Magics for these items:

Castaway Creek Pin
Tomorrowland Motor Boat Pin
July Fourth Pin
Tomorrowland Flying Saucer Retro Pin
Black Ears
Mickey 4th of July Hat
Gold Ears
Prince Phillip's Briarstone
Rocketship Couch Magenta
Hong Kong Ship Chair Yellow
Snow Rug
2 Red Saddle Seat
Pirate Well Chair

Let me know what you think.
Thanks,
Redsfan

Disney Dreams said:
I'm still interested in that mirror. If my offer was too low just feel adjust it to something you think is more fair. Maybe we can still work something out. ;)

Alphawazup said:
plz tell me if that is a good offer
You posted several offers and I really do appreciate it. We just did a trade tonight for some other stuff. You didn't mention the Fireplace, Stack of Presents, or 4th of July pin. Let me know if you are still interested in those. :thumbsup2

PinkGalYall said:
Not sure how much these are worth so two pirate cannon walls for a candy dispenser?
I'm not sure how much they are worth either. Since the Halloween stuff just retired I'm sort of inclined to hang onto it for a few months and trade it when it is not so new. Thanks for the offer though. I'm sure I'll see you in the game soon and if you need a dispenser I can probably help you out. :)

RedsFan said:
Hi KrazyPete,
I am offering 1 1* Bat Magic and 2 1* Firework Magics for these items:

Castaway Creek Pin
July Fourth Pin
Black Ears
Mickey 4th of July Hat
Gold Ears
Rocketship Couch Magenta
Snow Rug
2 Red Saddle Seat
Pirate Well Chair

Let me know what you think.
Wow, that's a difficult one to figure out. I would like to get Bat Magic but that's a lot of stuff. Then again, no one is making offers on most of that stuff. I did promise someone that I would not trade the ship chair until I saw her offer. So as long as you're not in a hurry, I hope it's ok if I reflect on this for a bit.

If I missed someone's offer I am truly sorry. Please Please Please post again. Feel free to call me names if it make you feel better. :teeth:

I appreciate every offer! :goodvibes

OK, Halloween is over, Ride-a-thon is over, there's not much to do now but TRADE!!!

Most recently, I have traded with jazstar87 otherwise known as Patchy. She's so nice and she hooked me up with some Gold Stuff and a Spooky Magic pin. But she took two stacks of presents with her. So if you're looking at the Christmas stuff there is only one stack of presents left and two fireplaces. I also did a trade with Alphawazup for some of my personal pins and he kicked in some stuff for the Ned list as a bonus. Among that stuff was another Ned pin. Get it while the gettin' is good! And my old pal Goofy_Bob took my Tron Cabinet and gave up a Animator Set and Wanted Poster. You should go look that wanted poster up. Correct me if I'm wrong but I believe that it is a WDW Exclusive and you have to buy one of those expensive ride photos to get one!

So here's what the list looks like now!

Currently Trading:
Items in red are currently pending trades and may no longer be available
Items in green are new

Stitch's Teleporters (2)
Big Thunder Mountain Teleporter

Black Ears
Mickey 4th of July Hat
Gold Ears
Mission Space Vest
Bubble Helmet
Space Shoes
Cowboy Hat

Retro Turnstile Gold Edition
Random Number Generator Gold Edition
Retro Penny Press Gold Edition
Scoreboard Gold Edition
Animator's Desk and Stool
Wanted Poster
Chernabog Carpet

Mickey Ear Pumpkin (2)
Skeleton Chair (2)
Bat Bag (2)
Candy Dispensing Bag
Tron Arcade Table and Chairs (2 sets)
Tron Arcade Cabinet
Pirate Well Chair (3)
HSM Piano
Aces of Spades Carpet
Red Tiki Bamboo Room Divider
Red Tiki Bamboo Carpet
Red Tiki Idol
Toontown Fireplace (2)
Stack of Presents
Explorer's Suitcase Sofa
Explorer's Carpet
Typhoon Lagoon Crate Blue
Cactus Chair
Pink Heartless Hamper (2)
Red Saddle Seat (2)
Red Penny Press
Barrel Seat Green (2)
Tiki Room Divider Green
Rocketship Couch Magenta
Snow Rug
Everest Mountain Chairs (2)

Herbie Movie Poster

Shrunken Ned Pin
Inivisibility Magic Pin

Captain Blackheart Pin
Shrunken Ned Pin
Maleficent the Dragon Pin
Esmerelda Pin

Tron Recognizer Pin
Tron Lightcycle Pin
Mickey Special Pin(2)
Silver Mortimer Pin
Mickey Ghost Pin
Fireworks Magic
Fantasyland Retro Castle Pin
Castaway Creek Pin
July Fourth Pin

As always thanks for reading! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter