• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Experiences/Souvenirs for Kids at World Showcase

Not sure if you’re still looking for input, but my two daughters favorite items are the fans they picked out in China. They had a great selection of fans in different styles and materials. The girls are already talking about getting another this time around.

Not sure if you’re still looking for input, but my two daughters favorite items are the fans they picked out in China. They had a great selection of fans in different styles and materials. The girls are already talking about getting another this time around.
I am. I’m a crazy person planning a year ahead. It extends the fun of the vacation for me :)

Thank you. The fans sound like something my kids would love.

I agree with talking to the cast members about their country. My son did it one year, probably drove them crazy with his questions. He then got them to sign their name and something in their language on a piece of paper. We bought a pin in each country and took a picture of the pavilion (figured years later when he was looking at them that would bring more memories then the person would) and made a shadow box when we got home. Keep in mind he is a big nerd and loves to learn. To this day, he is 43 years old, it's one of his favorite memories.

My son is an influencer and he’s always looking to try something he hasn’t tried before. The drink in Japan with the marble in it was fun! He had never tried macha so he bought a macha bubble tea can at a store in China. The grape soda at the Odyssey for Festival of the Arts comes in a cool Figment souvenir cup! There’s always the Beverly challenge at Club Cool. The food booths have some good and interesting food to try. There are stamps at each kidcot stop. The living seas has cm with educational set up and there a Nemo or Dori quest, I can’t remember, but it’s a little booklet with things to look for at the Living Seas.

Just checking on an update - are there still any kidcot or scavenger hunt activities through June?

Just checking on an update - are there still any kidcot or scavenger hunt activities through June?
Kidcot goes year round. The flower and garden festival has a spike the bee pollinator scavenger hunt that you can purchase the map for, and it comes with a prize at the end!

The flower and garden festival has a spike the bee pollinator scavenger hunt that you can purchase the map for, and it comes with a prize at the end!
They sell the scavenger hunts quite often. There is one for Easter, plus I think one for Christmas, and one of the Art Festival.

There’s also an interactive Duck Tales game in the play Disney app. You have to do various tasks in the countries and it will trigger certain effects.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter