Experience with NY quarantine form and follow-up

Governer Cuomo announced today that "Domestic travelers are no longer required to quarantine or test-out within 90 days of full vaccination."

We’re both vaccinated, 2 of our trips will fall within the 90 days timeframe. I’m hoping as the summer goes on & more people get vaccinated & more data becomes available, this will get extended. Looking forward to our first trip in 16 months.

None of my household is under the guidelines to get vaccinated yet, but I do see this as a step in the right direction and gives a twinkle of hope. The biggest reason we aren't traveling this spring is because of the quarantine and the amount of time my daughter would miss school.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter