Experience the Aloha! June 2021 Oahu/Aulani TR *COMPLETE* 3/7 Final Aulani Day!

Hello!

I'm enjoying your TR! Love all the pictures! We are heading to Aulani next May and I can't wait. We were supposed to go this past May but when we were making plans, things were so uncertain, we decided to push it. Our date to make our reservation is coming up and I'm guessing we'll end up with an ocean view.. Your view was absolutely gorgeous so I hope we get something similar!

Looking forward to reading more!

A nice start to your day. Fun to be able to just wander the grounds and also get a few character meets. It will be so nice when the meets don't have to be distanced - maybe that's changed by now? What a perfect solution to the Wishable dilemma! Then an afternoon at the pool/beach - I can see that a Disney vacation without the parks would be a nice change of pace.

I can't WAIT for character meets to return to normal!! I am in a few Aulani groups on FB and I think they are still distanced right now, which is such a bummer. We did appreciate that the meets were frequent and varied, so we made sure to do a lot of them during our few days there!

What a relief it was that someone wanted to trade Wishables!! It made 2 kids very happy, and we didn't have to keep buying more trying to get the one he wanted.

Hello!

I'm enjoying your TR! Love all the pictures! We are heading to Aulani next May and I can't wait. We were supposed to go this past May but when we were making plans, things were so uncertain, we decided to push it. Our date to make our reservation is coming up and I'm guessing we'll end up with an ocean view.. Your view was absolutely gorgeous so I hope we get something similar!

Looking forward to reading more!

Oh gosh, I know you will LOVE it!! Hopefully by May, things will be even better than they are now. There are so many great views there! We really enjoyed the ocean view.

Day 9 Continued: Tuesday June 8th

After lunch and a Wishable exchange, we went down to the activity center and signed up for the Menehune Trail and did that for a little while.

P6080393
by disneymom1024, on Flickr

P6080399

P6080402

P6080406

But we didn’t do it for too long because it was HOT, and the pool looked so inviting! Luckily it will save your progress. So we turned our iPad in and went to the pool.

We had forgotten DD’s puddle jumper upstairs in the room, but they do have different sized life jackets available at the towel stands.

P6080417

P6080419

P6080432

P6080452

P6080458

GOPR0098

GOPR0099

P6080469

P6080471

P6080477

I had gotten the character meet times while we were in the room earlier, and knew Donald & Goofy would be out meeting, so we went over to do that one for the 3 pm meet. It was nice when the character meets were on the Halawai lawn because it was so easy to pop over there while swimming and then go back over to the pool.

We told Donald he was #1 and it turned out to be a very funny moment as he really loved hearing that, but Goofy not so much.

Soon enough we went back up to the room to shower and get changed because that night we were attending the Ka Wa’a Luau! We took a few photos on the balcony before heading down to check in.

IMG_3679

Untitled

Untitled

IMG_3681

Our confirmation said check in would start at 5:10, but unbeknownst to us, due to the time of year and time of sunset, they had pushed back the start time of the luau which meant check in would not be until 5:40, which meant we had a LONG time to wait. Almost an hour!

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

When it was finally time to go in, we stopped first to take our picture with 2 performers from the luau. These were another upcharge and not included in the Photopass, but we definitely didn’t feel the need to have these photos anyway. As we entered, we each got a complimentary drink. The kids got a Moana punch, and DH and I each got a coconut rum drink. Beer was also included, so DH made sure to get one of those.

IMG_3684

Untitled

Untitled

Day 9 Continued: Tuesday June 8th

Untitled

IMG_1538

DD and I had made a trip to the restroom when the leis were distributed, so we missed out on that and had to get ours without any ceremony when we returned to the table.

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Everything was served to us at the table instead of a buffet. First up, we got our appetizer boxes.

IMG_1541
Waipoli Lettuce, Cherry Tomatoes, Papaya Seed Dressing and Croutons, Lomi Lomi Salmon, ‘Ahi Poke, Taro Macaroni Salad, Seasonal & Tropical Fresh Fruit Medley

The kids got a fruit cup for their appetizer with a big Mickey marshmallow on top. Guess who ate both fruit cups?

IMG_1548

Untitled

While eating, the show began with lots of dancing and performing. In addition to the large stage up front, they had smaller stages along the walkway and one was right in front of us so we could always see what was going on.

IMG_1550

IMG_1554

There wasn’t much delay for the kids between their apps and then their entrees arriving, which was great because they were getting restless.

IMG_1544
Shaka Macaroni and Cheese, Seasonal Stir-Fry Vegetables, Tiki Chicken Tenders with Pineapple BBQ Sauce, Braised Pork Imu Style

Eventually, ours arrived too.

IMG_1556
Steamed Short Grain Rice, Seasonal Stir-Fry Vegetables, Puree Okinawan Potato, Braised Pork Imu Style with Shaved Maui Onions, Oven Roasted Teriyaki Chicken, Grilled Boneless Kalbi Ribs, Hawaiian Local Catch with Crushed Macadamia Nut Sauce

The food was overall pretty good, but definitely can tell it had been in the boxes for a little while. I guess it is pretty difficult to keep everything hot & fresh. We were able to get more of the chicken tenders & mac and cheese also by request.

Then came desserts! The kids got a Moana surprise, which was delicious.

IMG_1559

Adults get a trio of desserts.

IMG_1561
Macadamia Nut Brownie, Haupia (Coconut Pudding), Guava Cake

I like coconut, but that coconut pudding was gross! Our server managed to find us another Moana surprise as well to share, and everyone gave me their brownies because they don’t like macadamia nuts, so this was my plate.

IMG_1563

IMG_1565

There was a nice surprise during the show when Mickey & Minnie came out.

IMG_1569

IMG_1571

IMG_1574

IMG_1576

IMG_1580

IMG_1584

IMG_1588

IMG_1591

IMG_1593

IMG_1594

IMG_1596

IMG_1605

The dancing and singing was fun, of course, but the real highlight was the fire dancers!

IMG_1608

IMG_1611

IMG_1615

IMG_1628

IMG_1670

IMG_1676

The luau was really great! It’s one of those things that I’m really glad we experienced, but may not be a must do on a possible future visit. I read reviews at the luau over at Paradise Cove next door to Aulani is really good, so that might be one we try next time. But for this first visit, it was a very enjoyable evening with good food and great entertainment!

It was also so nice to not have to worry about the time so much since we could just walk up to our room when it was over at 8:30 pm!

Soon enough we went back up to the room to shower and get changed because that night we were attending the Ka Wa’a Luau! We took a few photos on the balcony before heading down to check in.

Your matching outfits are so perfect! Where did you get the dresses?

Everything was served to us at the table instead of a buffet. First up, we got our appetizer boxes.

Those food boxes are so cute. My kids would love them!

Reactions: H2E
I Love your TR! Just found it today and read the entire thread to catch up. We are going to Aulani in May and were wondering about the Luau. It looks like you may have sat in the General Seating area. If you did, do you think the Preferred section is worth the difference in price?

Thanks and looking forward to the rest of the report.

I Love your TR! Just found it today and read the entire thread to catch up. We are going to Aulani in May and were wondering about the Luau. It looks like you may have sat in the General Seating area. If you did, do you think the Preferred section is worth the difference in price?

Thanks and looking forward to the rest of the report.

We did have general seating, and we were happy with our choice not to spend the extra money and enjoyed the experience. We did not feel like we missed out by not being right up front and center. So I guess it would depend on what kind of experience you want to decide if it would be worth the money or not!

This was great. We’re going next month and I can’t wait! Where did you find the lilo dresses!?!

Your matching outfits are so perfect! Where did you get the dresses?

Those food boxes are so cute. My kids would love them!

I got DD's Lilo dress off of Amazon https://www.amazon.com/Hawaiian-Ins...1_3?keywords=lilo+dress&qid=1636313908&sr=8-3

The one for me I found on Mercari which is a site where people sell their own clothes, so I got really lucky because I could not find ANYTHING else in my size or that wasn't crazy expensive. I looked a lots of different websites with "Mommy & Me" styles so we could match, and most of them were coming from China so I didn't have enough time before our trip. The Lilo outfits luckily worked out last minute!

I'm just gonna preface the next day by saying we took a LOT of photos, so this day will be a long one to post!! But it was one of the most fun things we did on our entire trip, and I actually pared down the number of photos we took quite a bit but still ended up with so many to post! Hope y'all enjoy it and it's not too much of a slog to get through. :rotfl:

Day 10: Wednesday June 9th

We woke up to another gorgeous day at Aulani outside of our windows!

IMG_3693

IMG_3694

But just for today, we would not be enjoying all of the wonderful activities and scenery that Aulani had to offer. We had gotten a lot done during our days in Waikiki, but there was one thing we really wanted to do that just wouldn’t fit in the itinerary no matter how hard I tried. So today, we would be heading over to Kualoa Ranch to experience the Jurassic Adventure Tour! Kualoa Ranch offers a wide variety of tours, many including movie & television filming locations. DH and I had visited there on our previous trip to Oahu on a tour that specialized in filming locations for one of my favorite TV shows ever, Lost. It was incredibly fun as a Lost fan, so I was excited to try out this new experience for the Jurassic Park/World film franchise because it is something our entire family enjoys.

This is the description of the tour given on Kualoa Ranch’s website: Our deluxe 2.5-hour JURASSIC ADVENTURE TOUR will take you to iconic film sites in Kualoa, Hakipu’u and Ka’a’awa Valleys. Buckle up and enjoy this bumpy rainforest trek to visit sets from Jurassic World like the Indominus Rex paddock with its 60 foot walls, the bunkers and authentic dinosaur cages used in Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom. Visit the most famous field of all the Jurassic franchise… where the dinosaurs run through the prairie in Jurassic Park. You’ll be driven in our 16 passenger open-air custom vehicles which will give you the best 360 degree panoramic views! Be sure to binge watch the movies before getting to Kualoa for the best experience of all!

We took just that advice prior to our trip and watched a LOT of movies filmed on the Ranch, including all of the Jurassic movies (of course), Kong Skull Island, Finding Ohana, Jumanji, and even George of the Jungle.

Our tour was scheduled for 10:30 am, and they recommend arriving 45 minutes-1 hour prior to the tour, and we knew it would take a little time to get there, so we got up at 7 and were on the road by 8:30.

We got there in plenty of time, and I was really glad we had booked so far in advance. People were there trying to get same day reservations for any tour, and they had signs out front that said they were entirely booked up for the day. We had some time to check out the gift shop first and get some ideas of what we might want to purchase on the way out.

IMG_1681

They also had some movie memorabilia on display from Finding Ohana and the Jurassic universe.

IMG_1682

IMG_1685

IMG_1686

IMG_1688

Then we went outside to check in for the tour and had some time to look around. They had a small pavilion covered in photos of celebrities that have visited there, musical acts that have performed there, and movies that were filmed there.

IMG_1679

IMG_1680

Untitled

Untitled

Since we had a little bit of time, DS did some takes for his YouTube channel too.

IMG_1693

Untitled

Untitled

The gorgeous valley was looming in the distance!

IMG_1694

IMG_1697

IMG_1700

The kids enjoyed running from the T-rex.

IMG_1709

IMG_1712

Then it was time to meet up with our group and board our tour vehicle! Our tour guide was Haydn, and he was fantastic! The 4 of us were right up front, and the kids were very excited to get going.

IMG_1714

Untitled

IMG_1715

IMG_1716

IMG_1718

IMG_1719

We stopped for a second to check out the tiny island of Mokolii in the distance. Mokolii means “little lizard,” but it is commonly referred to as the Chinaman’s Hat.

IMG_1721

IMG_1725

And in the same area was our first Jurassic filming location, the helicopter landing pad location from Jurassic World.

IMG_1729

IMG_1733

An actual landing pad was built there for filming, but it had to be removed once filming was complete so that it wouldn’t accidentally be used as an emergency landing location. Also, this was the area where the CGI Jurassic World building was located in the movie.

As we got back on the tour vehicle, I noticed how cool the license plate was (and the sticker next to it!!).

Untitled

We took off and paused to get a photo of the tree where the Indominus Rex removed her tracker and attacked the JW team in the jungle.

Day 10 Continued: Wednesday June 9th

Our next stop was probably also the coolest...we got to visit the Indominus Rex paddock!! The observation area is still standing, and you are able to go inside. They also had a few of the cages from the auction scenes in Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom.

IMG_1749

IMG_1750

The set was huge! These photos give an idea of the size.

IMG_1756

IMG_1758

We decided to stay downstairs and explore the cages first because most of the rest of the group had decided to go inside the observation area.

IMG_1759

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

IMG_1763

Then we headed up to the observation deck.

IMG_1766

IMG_1767

IMG_1772

IMG_1774

Untitled

DH & DS thought it would be a cool location to do a Pokemon opening for DS’s YouTube channel, so they did that and he got a really rare card, so that was pretty exciting for him!

IMG_1775

IMG_1800

Untitled

This was a REALLY fun stop on the tour, and Haydn told us to take as much time to explore as we wanted! Eventually we all made our way back to the jeep and we moved on to the next location.

Next up was a little mini-museum for movie props, which was also the bunker used for Lost filming. A lot of the movies we watched prior to visiting were showcased in here, so that was cool to see.

Right outside was a prop from Finding Ohana.

IMG_1807

IMG_1811

IMG_1813

This was from Windtalkers, which we didn’t watch before visiting.

IMG_1816

IMG_1817

IMG_1821

IMG_1824

IMG_1827

Untitled

Untitled

There was a whole room dedicated to Lost memorabilia!

IMG_1829

IMG_1830

IMG_1834

IMG_3706

Untitled

IMG_1837

Wow! Love all the pics. That tour looks like so much fun and a great change of pace in your trip. Did they play the Jurassic Park theme music as they drove you around?

I got super behind but I'm back and caught up!

Looks like you all were having so much fun at Aulani! I love the matching outfits from the one night! Do the character meets draw long lines at Aulani?

Kualoa Ranch looks so awesome- definitely on my list!

Wow! Love all the pics. That tour looks like so much fun and a great change of pace in your trip. Did they play the Jurassic Park theme music as they drove you around?
Yes he did play the music!! Along with some other fun and appropriate choices. There was one point on a very winding path where he started driving a little fast and played the Indiana Jones theme!

I got super behind but I'm back and caught up!

Looks like you all were having so much fun at Aulani! I love the matching outfits from the one night! Do the character meets draw long lines at Aulani?

Kualoa Ranch looks so awesome- definitely on my list!

With good reason!! I have loved seeing all your wedding pics!
The character meets did not take long at all. We never waited more than a few minutes! It was really nice to be able to pop in and see whoever we wanted without a long line.

Last edited:

One of the Jurassic World jeeps used in the movie was parked out front, and Haydn said we were welcome to get inside and take some photos in it.

IMG_1841

IMG_1844

Untitled

The view was absolutely spectacular from there as well.

IMG_1846

IMG_3710

IMG_3711

Untitled

IMG_1849

IMG_1850

Then it was back in the jeep to get to the next location, which was a good one too!

IMG_1854

IMG_1856

IMG_1857

IMG_1862

It was the location of the Jurassic Valley, where the famous scene from Jurassic Park of the kids and Dr. Grant sheltering from the flock of Gallimimus! I didn’t realize it before this tour, but most of the original Jurassic Park was filmed on Kauai. Definitely something we need to check out next time we travel out to Hawaii!

IMG_1868

IMG_1876

We had a LOT of fun at this stop!! Haydn did not hold back on making sure everyone got lots of photos and videos with some fun additions.

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

He took a slo-mo video of us running from the T-rex also, which was funny. I suggested DH grab DD and run with her, and it turned out great! But for some reason Flickr will not let me upload it!

After spending some time there, we passed by some filming sites for other productions, like Hurley’s golf course from Lost, and a giant Godzilla footprint, plus the valley used in a lot of movies like Jumanji, Pearl Harbor, and George of the Jungle.

IMG_1882

IMG_1884

IMG_1889
We paused in front of a bunker used for Jurassic World.

Untitled

IMG_1912

The last location we stopped at was the area used as the loading platform for the Gyrosphere ride in Jurassic World, which offered a gorgeous view of the valley!

IMG_1925

IMG_1931

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Haydn had also told us he was going to show us some of his “favorite grass,” and I thought he was kidding, but he was actually serious! :rotfl: It was Mimosa pudica which is a grass that closes its leaves when you stroke it with your finger. We had some of this grass in our backyard growing up, so it wasn’t super special to me, but the kids thought it was neat.

IMG_1936

After our final stop on the tour, it was time to head back to the Visitors Center and end the tour, but we did pass some movie memorabilia and some wild animals along the way back.

IMG_1950

IMG_1954

IMG_1966

Once we got back to the Visitors Center, we tipped Haydn for his excellent tour, and then explored some more. The kids got a kick out of the dinosaur head mounted on the wall again.

IMG_1967

IMG_1971

DH and DS found another place for him to open Pokémon cards and record a video, so DD and I wandered around and found some animals.

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

IMG_3714

Then we went to the gift shop before leaving. DS really loved the East Dock sign, so he ended up getting that for his bedroom which has Jurassic World decorations on the walls so it fit in perfectly, and a Jurassic Valley t-shirt. DH and I also picked out t-shirts as souvenirs but DD didn’t see anything she wanted.

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

After a REALLY fun-filled morning, it was time to say goodbye to Kualoa Ranch! This will always be a must do for us on trips to Oahu! There are SO many different tours and activities available, I feel like you can have a completely different experience every single time. This was a great tour for us, as we all are big Jurassic Park/World fans and really enjoyed watching all of the movies prior to our trip and then getting to see real locations on our visit.

They do have a café there at the ranch and the food looked good, but it was pretty expensive. There was also a Teddy’s Bigger Burgers nearby, so we ended up heading there instead because we knew we could get the family meal instead. We made it just in time before the rain started and even saw one of the guys who had been on our tour there too! He was a big Jurassic fan and had taken the tour by himself while his family members took a different tour.

We also saw one of the Leonard’s Bakery trucks, and we just couldn’t pass it up without stopping for some hot & fresh malasadas!

IMG_3716

Untitled

Oh man, the cinnamon sugar goodness!!

Untitled

We made the drive back to Ko Olina and decided to go check out some of the shops across the street from Aulani. We went to the ABC store and got a few t-shirts for myself and DH, and even a couple for DD, plus we picked up some souvenirs for my parents and my sister there as well. There was another shop near the ABC called Coco Nene that we looked into, and we immediately fell in love! They have these longboards you can either purchase already made or design your own with letters or different symbols and sayings, they have photo frames, magnets, and signs, all made on wood. DH found one that said Koko Head and I joked he needed to get it because I kept making fun of him talking about how difficult and strenuous the hike was every time he talked about it.

Untitled

We ended up getting a map of Oahu that has all kinds of points of interest painted on it, like Aulani, Polynesian Cultural Center, Pearl Harbor, Dole Plantation, Kualoa Ranch, etc. It had a rope on it that it can be hung on the wall, but we also got some little holders for it so that it could be displayed on a shelf too because they weren’t expensive and we weren’t sure how we’d want to display it at home. We have it on the mantle for now, but I think I’ll eventually find a place to hang it.

Untitled

We went back to our room to drop off our purchases, and DD ate her malasada. I don’t remember why she was throwing a fit in the car and wouldn’t eat hers, I’m sure she was just tired. But she couldn’t resist the malasada goodness forever.

Untitled

Since it was pretty late in the day and we’d had a long one so far, none of us felt like getting changed and going to the pool that evening. Instead we decided to go check out a tablet and finish the Menehune Trail.

IMG_3732

IMG_3737

Untitled

IMG_3743

We had a low key night after that in the room with showers, dinner & ice cream, and some TV before bed. DH and I stayed up after the kids went to sleep talking about how much we had liked the stuff available at Coco Nene, and talking about what other kinds of souvenirs we could bring home from there, so we decided we’d have to go back before we left to go home!

After a REALLY fun-filled morning, it was time to say goodbye to Kualoa Ranch! This will always be a must do for us on trips to Oahu! There are SO many different tours and activities available, I feel like you can have a completely different experience every single time. This was a great tour for us, as we all are big Jurassic Park/World fans and really enjoyed watching all of the movies prior to our trip and then getting to see real locations on our visit.

You've convinced me! If we ever go to Oahu, we are definitely visiting Kualoa Ranch! :)Thanks for sharing all the great pictures!

You've convinced me! If we ever go to Oahu, we are definitely visiting Kualoa Ranch! :)Thanks for sharing all the great pictures!

It will be a must do for us from now on! It's been wonderful both times we have been there, and I'm sure we have only just begun to scratch the surface of what they have to offer.

YIKES! A whole month with no posts...the holiday season really had us busy, but I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday. I really need to get this thing moving though, so I'm going to try to get it wrapped up asap.

Day 11: Thursday June 10th

After a fun day away from Aulani at Kualoa Ranch the day before, we had no more plans to leave Aulani for the rest of the trip since we only had 2 days left. Thursday morning, we had a big breakfast in the room, then got dressed in our suits and water shoes to take the path down to the secret beach to see if we could spot any sea turtles.

P6100582

P6100585

P6100597

Unfortunately we saw NO sea turtles! Just a lot of gorgeous landscapes. And DS did a little snorkeling while DD threw a fit about something...I think about having to wear her water shoes and them getting full of sand but she just was not understanding that it wasn’t safe for her to walk on the rocks in her bare feet.

P6100599

P6100611

P6100673

P6100675

P6100683

P6100689

After hanging there for a little while and really hoping a sea turtle would swim by, we eventually gave up and headed back towards Aulani. Since we were already full of sand and saltwater, we decided to set up on the beach for a while instead of going to the pools.

P6100692

P6100694

Since it was still early in the day, we had no problem renting some boogie boards this time for the kids to use. They really had a blast with those!

P6100696

P6100697

P6100702

P6100707

P6100708

P6100710

P6100714

P6100732

P6100733

P6100738

P6100739

P6100743

Untitled

After a while playing in the sand and the water, we were ready for some snacks! DH went over to get us a popcorn refill, and a Mickey head shave ice.

P6100753

P6100758

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Day 11 Continued: Thursday June 10th

After snacking and a little more playing, we decided to head inside for lunch and to rinse all the sand off. While in the room, I remembered to call the character line to find out what characters we could meet that afternoon. First up was Mickey & Donald so as soon as we were done eating we headed down. Instead of the lawn where the luau happens where we had met characters before, this time they were over by the convention spaces. It was much smaller and surrounded by buildings and tall trees, so it made it like a sort of wind tunnel and made for some crazy looking photos!

IMG_1982

IMG_1983

IMG_1984

IMG_3758

One of the activities they had going on was a Scavenger Hunt for World Oceans Day. So in between character sets, we went inside the lobby and worked on that. We had written & photo clues to follow to find different locations all around the resort and took a picture at each one.

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Once we had them all we went back to the activity center for their prize. The kids each got a craft kit and some candy for completing it, and they told us we were only the second family to complete it!

The next character that came out was Olu Mel! How stinkin’ cute is he?!

IMG_1998

IMG_2002

IMG_2003

IMG_2004

IMG_3759

Day 11 Continued: Thursday June 10th

One of the locations we ended up passing on our scavenger hunt was the koi pond! Such a gorgeous location in the resort that we hadn’t really noticed before.

IMG_2011

Untitled

Untitled

Next up we wanted to go see Minnie & Daisy.

IMG_2014

IMG_2017

IMG_2021

IMG_3763

DH and I just couldn’t get Coco Nene off our mind from our visit the day before! So once we were done with characters for the day, we decided to walk back across the street and get more stuff! We wanted to customize a longboard for ourselves, and also decided that it would be a great souvenir to bring home for my not-yet-born nephew. I had been looking and looking everywhere we went, and the items for baby boys were just not great, even at Aulani. Lots of cute stuff for baby & toddler girls, but not much for boys. It took us FOREVER as we played with lots of different options before finally deciding on our final products and making our purchase.

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

IMG_3769

We went back to the room to cook some dinner, then DH and DS decided to go back out to the secret beach to hunt for sea turtles (still no luck) and to open some Pokemon cards for his YouTube channel.

IMG_2029

IMG_2032

IMG_2036

IMG_2038

IMG_2042

IMG_3772

IMG_3776

IMG_2053

IMG_2063

IMG_2066

IMG_2086

IMG_2088

I think we were all a little sad that night going to bed and knowing we only had one day left in Hawaii!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter