existing reservation

rreale

Earning My Ears
My friend has booked a stay at a value resort for 2 people, via the disney website. She booked room, dining plan and tickets.
I was going to stay in her room, BUT I didn't want the dining plan and I can get tickets cheaper. Plus I will be staying one less night.
Is this possible?
Would there be any fees? Do i still get the extra magic hour. any other pros or cons.
I think I read that everyone in the room would need to be on the dining plan.
Can the reservation be modified to remove tickets and/or dining plan without penalty? Could I just get the dining plan for 1 or 2 less days than the room is booked for?

thanks.

Everyone on the reservation must have the same plan with a package. So, you'll have to have the dining plan for the entire length of the stay, plus purchase the same ticket your friend is purchasing. The package probably could be modified to remove the tickets and dining plan from the package and make it a room only reservation. Is that what your friend wants to do also?

On the packages all people have to have the same package, ie tickets for certain number of days, dining vs no dining. I don't think you can "legally" do what you want to do and have your friend still keep her package.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter