Excursion in St. Maarten

goofeymom

Earning My Ears
Sailing in July on our first cruise!!! Any suggestions on excursions in St. Maarteen??? Looking thru the brochure, and the only thing that looks interesting is the Rhino Rider. Thinking about just taking a taxi to a beach.. any suggestions or recommendations??? We have 2 girls, 15 and 10yrs. old.

Golden Eagle Catamaran excursion has been my DH, DD-13, DS-11, and DS-9's favorite excursion...TWICE!!!

Good luck choosing!

:tink:

you really don't have to take a taxi to the beach..you take a water taxi and right to the left of where they let you off is a really nice beach...they had a water trampoline there, an iceberg to climb, and the thing my 5 year old liked best...JET SKIS! We were all over the place on those things!!

If you do a search for any port on the trip report forum you will find a variety of information on excursions. :)

We are going in July as well. We signed up for the dolphin encounter - can't wait!!
If we didnt do that we were going to do one of the snorkeling adventures. I think it was a sunken ship one, but that may have been on St. Thomas

You would like the dolphin encounter. It is all day just to let you know. If you just want to go to a beach there are quite a few. We went to Orient and loved it! I know what people say about the "european style" but we had no trouble with it on our beach day. We have a 6 year old and he didn't even notice girls with no tops on. The water was great and they have lots of activities for your age group- water trapoline,parasailing,jetskis,banana boats, ect.. I also heard that Great Bay and Dawn Beach were also very nice.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter