*Exchangers-Come and join us for the QOTD & Chat w/us* Part 3-Our New Thread

We have absolutely no plans, which is wonderful! I doubt we'll even go watch the fireworks, as it doesn't get dark enough here till very late, and my two little guys will be in bed.

We are still trying to figure out our plans. I would like to stay at home, and get things ready for my DD birthday party. But, we may end up going to see the parade which will be held in the late afternoon.

Hello there and wb!! :)

I didn't have plans either until today lol. Going to see a local parade and then bike through a park and have a picnic ;)

When you need electical work done at your house, do you call a relative? a professional? or is there a man at the house that can do it? :)

When you need electical work done at your house, do you call a relative? a professional? or is there a man at the house that can do it? :)

A professional- I could just see my hubby shocking the doodle out of himself now.... :lmao::scared1::lmao: He would say he could fix it.... and depending on what it was, I might let him try. :rotfl2: He did put our ceiling fan in without killing himself.... and he can change a light switch- but anything more than that.... uhhhh- no thanks.... :rotfl:

lol xanphylus!! My dad says he could do it.... but he doesn't want to risk getting electrocuted. So we call on my mom's brother to do :) and he does a great job

Happy 4th of July everyone!! Hope its a good one :)

Will you be wearing Red,White, and Blue today?

I wore a blue shirt, put a red ribbon around the end of my braid, and wore a white headband :)

Hope you all had a great holiday :)

If you drink coffee or tea, do you use creamer(powder), milk, or half and half?

I like putting milk in my hot tea, don't drink much hot coffee

We wash our own car too :)

For breakfast, do you always eat the same thing, or whatever you are in the mood for, or nothing?

Do you carry around a BIG purse/pocketbook or one that is just the right size for the stuff you need?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter