Everything PhotoPass & Memory Maker

We've used a photopass photographer once so far this trip (really need to do more but I'm too lazy to wait in line). But we've done Splash Mountain, RnR, and EE, saw our photos, even tapped our magic bands and NONE of them have shown up. Haunted Mansion and POTC didn't show up either, but especially surprised about the ones where we tapped our magic bands. No maskless people on the rides either so that's not it. I don't want to deal with this on our vacation so do I just need to try and remember when/where we took all of these photos? I've never had this happen before.

We've used a photopass photographer once so far this trip (really need to do more but I'm too lazy to wait in line). But we've done Splash Mountain, RnR, and EE, saw our photos, even tapped our magic bands and NONE of them have shown up. Haunted Mansion and POTC didn't show up either, but especially surprised about the ones where we tapped our magic bands. No maskless people on the rides either so that's not it. I don't want to deal with this on our vacation so do I just need to try and remember when/where we took all of these photos? I've never had this happen before.
If you want to use the Missing Photos link to email PhotoPass to look for them, and you can give them at least the date and the ID number of the MB that was used, that might help - but the more information you can give them (time, number, genders and descriptions of the people involved, what they were wearing, another photo taken the same day, etc.), the more likely they’ll find your photos.

Sorry, I don't understand How does it works the "Advance Purchase" of the Memory Maker?
If I buy it today, when does it starts working and for how long?

Sorry, I don't understand How does it works the "Advance Purchase" of the Memory Maker?
From the MM purchase page:
Memory Maker Waiting Period
If Memory Maker is purchased at the advance purchase price, any photos taken within 3 days of (or prior to) the date Memory Maker is purchased are not included and must be purchased separately.

If I buy it today, when does it starts working and for how long?
You have to activate MM. You do that when you go to download your first photo. Once activated, you can download any photos taken within 30 days of activation. Photos in your account expire 45 days after the date they are taken. A 15 day extension (for a total of 60 days) is available for purchase.

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/memory-maker/

Hi! My daughter is in Disney on her High School senior class trip. The school bought group ticket sales and told them not to link their 3 day passes to their accounts since they aren't in their individual names. I am an AP and I have memory maker. Is there a way to get her Photopass photos off of her ticket? She's been manually scanning it whenever she gets a pic taken.

I purchased the advance Memory Maker on Wednesday, trip starts Saturday. I don’t see it on my plans. Will it not show up until tomorrow. When I go to my friends and family with MDE there is a note that I share photos with them. I’ve tried linking it manually but it tells me it’s linked.

Hi! My daughter is in Disney on her High School senior class trip. The school bought group ticket sales and told them not to link their 3 day passes to their accounts since they aren't in their individual names. I am an AP and I have memory maker. Is there a way to get her Photopass photos off of her ticket? She's been manually scanning it whenever she gets a pic taken.

I've never done it, but I think.multiple parties can use one memory maker account. This might help? https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/faq/photopass/photo-sharing/

I purchased the advance Memory Maker on Wednesday, trip starts Saturday. I don’t see it on my plans. Will it not show up until tomorrow. When I go to my friends and family with MDE there is a note that I share photos with them. I’ve tried linking it manually but it tells me it’s linked.

I don't think you will see it until you take pics and you have the option to activate it. But maybe someone else has more info?

Anyone who has been recently - are there still plenty of photo pass photographers throughout the parks? We have always purchased Memory Maker and probably will for our next trip. I was just curious if it seemed like they are still pretty easy to find out and about? Thanks!

Anyone who has been recently - are there still plenty of photo pass photographers throughout the parks? We have always purchased Memory Maker and probably will for our next trip. I was just curious if it seemed like they are still pretty easy to find out and about? Thanks!
We didn’t get to AK until 4 yesterday, after a pretty heavy rain, and the only PP photographer we saw was on her way out of the park. Going late to Epcot this afternoon - will report back.

We ran into the same thing at HS. We didn’t get a Photo Pass picture before the park closed. After my DD road one last ride we couldn’t find a photographer anywhere so no HS picture. We are used to them taking pictures at MK for an hour after park closing.

Are there pp photographers at Blizzard Beach these days? I think I asked in a wrong forum the other day and didn't get a reply. Have a quick trip coming up in July with only 2 park hopper plus days so trying to decide if getting MM is worth it or not. I know can always do the 2 single days, but if I can get more out of the full MM would rather go that route. Any feedback appreciated!

It should show up on the MDE website if you click "Tickets & Memory Maker" under "My Plans, Reservations and Tickets" on the main page.

We did see a few PP photographers at Epcot yesterday evening, but not as many as usual. We didn’t arrive until 6:30-ish, though.

We are thinking about getting the Memory Maker for an upcoming trip with our grandkids. We've never used it before. We are DVC members with 2 linked reservations - a room for us and another for our son and family. My question about getting the Memory Maker is will all 5 of us with park passes have our pictures show up on it? Is there something we'll need to do when we purchase it to make sure of that? Thanks for any advice or suggestions!

I just purchased Memory Maker. There are four of us in our party - me, my husband, my 2 kids (ages 8 and 10). I currently have the memory maker assigned to me, but it says I can reassign it to someone else and my husband shows up as an eligible option.

I don't ride all the rides with my family, I can't do roller coasters. So, should I reassign to my husband so that ride photos will show up that I am not on? Or, will they still show up because we are all in a travel party together, even if I am not on the ride?

We are thinking about getting the Memory Maker for an upcoming trip with our grandkids. We've never used it before. We are DVC members with 2 linked reservations - a room for us and another for our son and family. My question about getting the Memory Maker is will all 5 of us with park passes have our pictures show up on it? Is there something we'll need to do when we purchase it to make sure of that? Thanks for any advice or suggestions!
I just purchased Memory Maker. There are four of us in our party - me, my husband, my 2 kids (ages 8 and 10). I currently have the memory maker assigned to me, but it says I can reassign it to someone else and my husband shows up as an eligible option.

I don't ride all the rides with my family, I can't do roller coasters. So, should I reassign to my husband so that ride photos will show up that I am not on? Or, will they still show up because we are all in a travel party together, even if I am not on the ride?
You will see photos for everyone that's linked to your Family & Friends list.

Hi friends, we will be arriving next week - I typically get MM, but won’t be this time. I’m wondering if you can still have a photo pass photographer take your photo (with their camera) and just pay for the single shots versus all of memory maker? Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!