Everything PhotoPass & Memory Maker

Ugh...I kept putting it off and now my trip starts in a few days. If I buy the advanced purchase MM today (6/24), would the 3 day countdown start today? Like would my pictures on Tuesday (6/27) be included in my MM?

I purchased Memory Maker and the photos all downloaded but my photos at Cinderella's Royal Table and Chef Mickeys still have the watermark on them. I didn't have the photopass photographer scan my band at either location is that why? I have sent an email to Photopass but haven't gotten a response yet. Does anyone have an actual phone number to Photopass the one listed on their website is to the general reservation number.

I know that ride photos are included with Genie+, but are they still included with the memory maker? Trying to decide if it's worth it for our upcoming 8 day girls trip. Thanks!!

I know that ride photos are included with Genie+, but are they still included with the memory maker? Trying to decide if it's worth it for our upcoming 8 day girls trip. Thanks!!
Yes…
Ride Photos are included if you purchase memory maker ala carte or through a package/AP and/or with Genie+ on the east coast

In addition the selfie filters available as part of genie+ are complementary to passholders regardless of purchasing the service

The filters are good for the entire length of the memory maker - even if you're home! (obviously except for those that require you to be at a specific location....like everest or castle) We had a lot of fun taking more filter photos once at home our last trip.

We just got back from a 4-day trip and didn't purchase Memory Maker in advance, but the photos from one day are so cute I'd love to buy those.

In the site I see the option to book one day, but it doesn't let me specify the day, so I am nervous I'd be purchasing a future day vs last Thursday. Does anyone know how to do this?

I ended up figuring it out - if I clicked on an individual picture the button to buy just the day for $69.99 was there. I checked out (after taking a screenshot just in case) and then it gave me the ability to activate the day, including the ability to change the day if I wanted. I think I was just making it too hard on myself!

If I have an AP with memory maker add on (buying one soon to activate in November) and I am the only one in my family with the AP, if say ... my son and fiancé head over to haunted mansion while my daughter and I ride big thunder (son is terrified of coasters :upsidedow) would I still get their photo since they are in my family on MDE or is it only photos that I am in??

If I have an AP with memory maker add on (buying one soon to activate in November) and I am the only one in my family with the AP, if say ... my son and fiancé head over to haunted mansion while my daughter and I ride big thunder (son is terrified of coasters :upsidedow) would I still get their photo since they are in my family on MDE or is it only photos that I am in??
As long as the pic is taken and gets linked to their account properly, you'll get to see and download anyone you are linked to in MDE. So, for example, I can be at the hotel, and my nieces can ride Guardians, and I'll get to see and download their pics in my account, I'm the only one with an AP.

As long as the pic is taken and gets linked to their account properly, you'll get to see and download anyone you are linked to in MDE. So, for example, I can be at the hotel, and my nieces can ride Guardians, and I'll get to see and download their pics in my account, I'm the only one with an AP.
Awesome! Thank you so much!

Awesome! Thank you so much!
Welcome! And, just one more thing, I do think there used to be settings in the app that you could limit who on your list could see what, both your settings and theirs should be set to share all or see all, whatever it is labeled, and there is also a "filter" in the photo section of the app that you can toggle to see only yours, or everyone's pics. So, if something doesn't show up, check those settings.

Yes you can toggle it in the app to see photos of friends/family
I pay the add on currently and in the old program I got the tier with PP while my family didn’t and there were many times my sister went with friends and I’d download and send her pictures

We are hoping to fly in at the end of the month from the UK. I will be booking a flight and hotel package, but no tickets as part of the package. Instead, I'll be buying a day at Epcot and MNSSHP tickets. Will I be able to buy memory maker, and if so where?
TIA.

We are hoping to fly in at the end of the month from the UK. I will be booking a flight and hotel package, but no tickets as part of the package. Instead, I'll be buying a day at Epcot and MNSSHP tickets. Will I be able to buy memory maker, and if so where?
TIA.
My response isn’t about MM but about tickets.

Tickets to MNSSHP are selling out. If you know what date you wish to attend, I would not delay in purchasing them as once they’re gone, they’re gone.

My response isn’t about MM but about tickets.

Tickets to MNSSHP are selling out. If you know what date you wish to attend, I would not delay in purchasing them as once they’re gone, they’re gone.
Yes, thankyou I do realise, but not able to buy them yet. We are waiting for a date to move house and I don't want to organise anything in case it clashes with us moving. I'll have never had such a short countdown to a trip from booking to travelling!
If MNSSHP sells out, I'll just buy a day ticket for MK for another day!

Welcome! And, just one more thing, I do think there used to be settings in the app that you could limit who on your list could see what, both your settings and theirs should be set to share all or see all, whatever it is labeled, and there is also a "filter" in the photo section of the app that you can toggle to see only yours, or everyone's pics. So, if something doesn't show up, check those settings.

@cluce the setting Mome Rath mentioned above is on your Family and Friends list...

There is a setting under each person on the friend's and family list. For example, when I go into my F&F list, and click on my friend Shannon, I see this screen. Notice the highlighted box... and how its checked? When checked, it allows Shannon to download my pictures if she has memory maker.

NOTE: this is usually the default setting, but its always best to double check it to be sure!

1691430107516.png

For me to download pictures of anyone on MY F&F list, THEY must look at me on THEIR F&F List, and make sure that box is checked BEFORE the pictures are taken. If this isn't enabled before the photo is taken, I wont be able to see or download it.

So my friend Dave went with us last October. He didn't buy Memory Maker. We connected our Disney accounts via Family & Friends, and he made sure that box was checked for me before we traveled. Since I have memory maker add-on for my annual pass. I downloaded all of his pictures without paying additional. In the past when my neighbors have gone to Disney, I add them as F&F, we make sure they let me download their PhotoPass pictures, and when they come back, they use my account to download their photos.

@cluce the setting Mome Rath mentioned above is on your Family and Friends list...

There is a setting under each person on the friend's and family list. For example, when I go into my F&F list, and click on my friend Shannon, I see this screen. Notice the highlighted box... and how its checked? When checked, it allows Shannon to download my pictures if she has memory maker.

NOTE: this is usually the default setting, but its always best to double check it to be sure!

View attachment 783684

For me to download pictures of anyone on MY F&F list, THEY must look at me on THEIR F&F List, and make sure that box is checked BEFORE the pictures are taken. If this isn't enabled before the photo is taken, I wont be able to see or download it.

So my friend Dave went with us last October. He didn't buy Memory Maker. We connected our Disney accounts via Family & Friends, and he made sure that box was checked for me before we traveled. Since I have memory maker add-on for my annual pass. I downloaded all of his pictures without paying additional. In the past when my neighbors have gone to Disney, I add them as F&F, we make sure they let me download their PhotoPass pictures, and when they come back, they use my account to download their photos.
Ah this is great information! Thank you so much! I’ll have to login to my fiancé’s account and make sure all is in order.

Good morning all! we bought memory maker for our trip last month; i am having issues downloading photos in bulk. well over 150 for our week long trip, family of 4. other than downloading one by one is there a way to download? when i select all and try to download (or even filter / narrow selections by day or by park and download all of those) i am getting wreck it ralph / error. i can do one by one if that is the only option, but for obvious reasons would prefer something less labor intensive.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter