Everything Park Hopping - Please Read Post 1

I thought I remember seeing someone confirm this but I can’t find the thread.

Can you scan into the park you’re going to hop to prior to 2pm? I thought I saw some people say they could get in around 130-145. Can anyone confirm this?
Please see post 1 of this thread.

I saw a tiny news blip today (5/1) that said Disney has taken their park hopping hours off of MDE. They weren't sure if this was a glitch or if there are changes. It really didn't say more than that. Anybody experiencing any hopping problems or know more about this?

Looks like guests can check for updates according to day or park …
So maybe yes ? You might be eligible but still require park pass reservation before you can hop . I would expect this for Epcot .
Especially if I was entering from the International Gateway…

Although park hopping hours have been removed from the app, we have not heard of anyone successfully hopping early nor has an official change been announced by Disney.

Hi everyone, could I ask for some help? If I purchased a three day base ticket, can I pay on the day for park hopping for one of the days? I would like to park hop on one of the days but not all of them. Looking to see if I can save some money.

Thank you :)

If your group has park hoppers, and one person can't make it to the park you have a reservation for, does this mean they would not be allowed into a different park after 2pm? Do they ever make an exception if the rest of your group scans in at the first park?

One person in our group has mild mobility issues that might make them want to take it easy some mornings but they would be up to joining us when we park hop later. With reservations being full at most parks for the time we're going, it doesn't seem like they would be able to change their selection the day of to the park we're hopping to.

By strict park rules right now, the answer is 'yes', they need to enter the original park. That being said, I would see if you can talk to someone at GR outside the park, or perhaps a cast member at the park entrance to see if they can help you out if this situation comes to pass.

Can the 1 person change just their park reservation to the park everyone else is hopping to? Maybe for just 1 person you could find availability if you keep checking constantly? Otherwise you have to go the park you have the reservation at before you start hopping.

If your group has park hoppers, and one person can't make it to the park you have a reservation for, does this mean they would not be allowed into a different park after 2pm? Do they ever make an exception if the rest of your group scans in at the first park?

One person in our group has mild mobility issues that might make them want to take it easy some mornings but they would be up to joining us when we park hop later. With reservations being full at most parks for the time we're going, it doesn't seem like they would be able to change their selection the day of to the park we're hopping to.
As things go, everyone needs to go to the first park in order to hop to the second. If you're unable to change the person's park reservation to the second park you could go to it and ask if they can enter but there is fully a possibility that they might be turned away. If they're comfortable they may wish to share their explanation with guest services but again, there is no guarantee.

what time do park to park buses start? We will be hopping AK to another park.

my apologies if this question has already been answered. Didn’t see it when I searched.

what time do park to park buses start? We will be hopping AK to another park.

my apologies if this question has already been answered. Didn’t see it when I searched.
Approx 1:30. Pist 1 is a great one to read with lots of details.

Update: Just reread and saw this was missing from Post 1. Thanks for your question @HeiHei2018. It prompted me to update the post.

This is a great thread with a lot of info :)

I want to make sure I'm reading correctly and giving our friends the right info. We will have friends joining us for 2 days, and they want to go to HS with us but it's booked for reservations. They want to add hopping and then hop from AK in the morning to HS that afternoon to meet up with us. From what i read, they can do that and the only time you couldn't was around the beginning of October for MK, correct?

Thanks!

This is a great thread with a lot of info :)

I want to make sure I'm reading correctly and giving our friends the right info. We will have friends joining us for 2 days, and they want to go to HS with us but it's booked for reservations. They want to add hopping and then hop from AK in the morning to HS that afternoon to meet up with us. From what i read, they can do that and the only time you couldn't was around the beginning of October for MK, correct?

Thanks!
Yes, they will be able to join you at DHS at 2:00.

The only time any park was closed for hopping was for a couple of hours at 2:00 on Oct 1, 2021. They will have no problem joining you at DHS if they have park hoppers.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter