• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Everything Park Hopping - Please Read Post 1

Hello! We are dvc members with annual passes and a trip booked the second week of May. I just went on to modify some park reservations and the entire week is completely blocked out from making any reservations. Is there something going on that week where it would be completely booked up already? The other weeks in May seem to have availability.

Hello! We are dvc members with annual passes and a trip booked the second week of May. I just went on to modify some park reservations and the entire week is completely blocked out from making any reservations. Is there something going on that week where it would be completely booked up already? The other weeks in May seem to have availability.

showing open for Sorcerer. When is your expiration?

What on earth. It is showing for me as that week having no availability. It’s looking like I’ll have to make a dreaded call to Disney to sort this out. Thank you so much for your help!

Are you looking at 2022? 5/7 is a Saturday.

What on earth. It is showing for me as that week having no availability. It’s looking like I’ll have to make a dreaded call to Disney to sort this out. Thank you so much for your help!

It will show no availability on dates that you already have a park reservation. But you can still go in and modify it.

It will show no availability on dates that you already have a park reservation. But you can still go in and modify it.
It won’t let me modify most of them for some reason. I can only cancel :( My reservation on May 8 has a modify option but the rest only have cancel. I’m scared to click cancel now though.

It won’t let me modify most of them for some reason. I can only cancel :( My reservation on May 8 has a modify option but the rest only have cancel. I’m scared to click cancel now though.
There is no actual "modify". You have to cancel and then rebook. I see every day and every park open for that week for hotel guests, Platinum AP, and Incredipass.

There is no actual "modify". You have to cancel and then rebook. I see every day and every park open for that week for hotel guests, Platinum AP, and Incredipass.

There is most definitely a modify option. Your current reservation isn’t canceled until it is replaced with your new reservation. If you don’t find what you’re looking for you can keep your original reservation.

79690851-3ACB-49B1-A0EA-59EDA4A42B6C.jpeg

There is most definitely a modify option. Your current reservation isn’t canceled until it is replaced with your new reservation. If you don’t find what you’re looking for you can keep your original reservation.

View attachment 634004
Yep! Glad I’m not going crazy. It gives me the modify option for one of my reservations and then the other five only have “cancel”. I don’t understand at all. I think this will only be resolved with a phone call.

View attachment 634004
None of my park reservations since they started have ever had the "modify" option, only cancel, as far as I have seen.

Yep! Glad I’m not going crazy. It gives me the modify option for one of my reservations and then the other five only have “cancel”. I don’t understand at all. I think this will only be resolved with a phone call.

Interesting; I see the modify buttons, but when I want to modify I receive an error. However, I only have this problem for one specific date; another park reservation I was able to change without problems.

Hi there! On the post on page one it says MK to Epcot park hopping is by bus only…I thought the monorail reopened this past summer between the two parks. CN someone please confirm? Thank you

Hi there! On the post on page one it says MK to Epcot park hopping is by bus only…I thought the monorail reopened this past summer between the two parks. CN someone please confirm? Thank you
Thanks for catching that outdated information. I have just updated Post 1 based on your feedback. Yes, MK to Epcot is now via monorail.

Appreciate your help!

Sorry if this has been asked before. My friend who lives in Tampa is thinking about joining us for our trip in Feb and also in Dec. The best deal seems to be the weekday pass but it only gives 3 reservations. How does that work with park hopping? At Disneyland we can just park hop after 1 and don't need a separate reservation. is it the same for Disney World?

Sorry if this has been asked before. My friend who lives in Tampa is thinking about joining us for our trip in Feb and also in Dec. The best deal seems to be the weekday pass but it only gives 3 reservations. How does that work with park hopping? At Disneyland we can just park hop after 1 and don't need a separate reservation. is it the same for Disney World?
Please read post 1 as it contains a lot of helpful information.

Your friend would require a ticket with park hopper. A reservation is required at the first park they will go to each day. A reservation is not required for any parks that will be hopped to.

Please note that in order to hop, a guest must first tap into their park that has a reservation.

Please read post 1 as it contains a lot of helpful information.

Your friend would require a ticket with park hopper. A reservation is required at the first park they will go to each day. A reservation is not required for any parks that will be hopped to.

Please note that in order to hop, a guest must first tap into their park that has a reservation.
Sorry I was referring to if she got the annual pass for Florida residents. Not sure if that includes park hoping like the Disneyland does

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter