Everything Genie, Genie+ and Individual Lightning Lane - Please Read Posts 1-7

Questions!
We are flying in on 2/4, can I buy G+ and get a lightening lane reservation for Epcot?
Can I get one for both members of my party on my app? Or does the other party have to get their own on their app?
If my reserved park is MK but I know I am going to Epcot at 2, Can I buy a LL for Epcot first thing in the morning?

Here you go
  • 01/01/2023 - $29
  • 01/02/2023 - $29
  • 01/03/2023 - $29
  • 01/04/2023 - $25
  • 01/05/2023 - $20
  • 01/06/2023 - $20
  • 01/07/2023 - $17
  • 01/08/2023 - $17
  • 01/09/2023 - $17
  • 01/10/2023 - $15
  • 01/11/2023 - $15
  • 01/12/2023 - $17
  • 01/13/2023 - $17
  • 01/14/2023 - $20
  • 01/15/2023 - $20
  • 01/16/2023 - $20
  • 01/17/2023 - $15
  • 01/18/2023 - $15
  • 01/19/2023 - $15
  • 01/20/2023 - $15
  • 01/21/2023 - $18
  • 01/22/2023 - $18
  • 01/23/2023 - $18

Questions!
We are flying in on 2/4, can I buy G+ and get a lightening lane reservation for Epcot?
Can I get one for both members of my party on my app? Or does the other party have to get their own on their app?
If my reserved park is MK but I know I am going to Epcot at 2, Can I buy a LL for Epcot first thing in the morning?
Please see the posts on page 1. All of these questions are answered there.

Just wondering if genie plus has actually cost $15 yet this year. It is $18 today, a week day in January. It seems like it would be $15 todayIf that is truly still the base price.
There is a link in post 3 of this thread that contains a link to a website that tracks the price of G+ on a daily basis. You can see all dates and prices charged since G+ fluctuating prices were introduced.

There is a link in post 3 of this thread that contains a link to a website that tracks the price of G+ on a daily basis. You can see all dates and prices charged since G+ fluctuating prices were introduced.
I’m wondering what the price might be like mid March for spring break? I’m hoping closer to $18-20 range than $29 😬

Only the Individual Lighting Lane attractions, which currently are FOP in AK, 7DMT in MK, GotG in EPCOT and RotR in HS.

Sorry if this has been asked before, but are you able to purchase Genie+ with a Disney gift card, or is it credit cards only? TIA

Sorry if this has been asked before, but are you able to purchase Genie+ with a Disney gift card, or is it credit cards only? TIA
Yes you may although you will need to leave time to enter GC number(s) each day.

Purchasing ILL$ is a little more challenging as some have reported missing getting an ILL$ due to time it takes to enter GC.

I will update posts on page 1 with this info.

As above, you can use a GC but have to enter the number each time. Many guests find it easiest to enter the number as a note or text on your phone, then copy and paste when needed. Much faster than typing in the entire number!

IF you had a park reservation for Epcot, you could try for the virtual queue at 7:00, along with everyone else that has an Epcot reservation. Trying for the 7:00 virtual queue is not a perk for those staying "onsite." Those staying "offsite" can try for it too. You do need an Epcot reservation though.
A cpl questions: 1. if we booked VQ for GOG and LL for Remy simultaneously on two different phones, we could still rope drop Remy from the IG and ride it on stand-by, correct? Tapping in stand-by wouldnt mess up the LL reservation?

Also, 2. what time do you have to show up at the gates to have a short wait period for rides like FoP, Remy and RotR? 30mins before early entry? 60mins? Thanks!

We just returned from our trip as well, and I have to say the most annoying part about booking the LLs was being forced to WAKE UP at 6:50am every morning to get ready to book our first LL and buy the ILL. This was especially painful when we closed both parks down the night before during the extended evening hours at Epcot and MK. Why not move it to 8am instead. Not everyone goes to bed that early and wakes up at 7am on vacation.

With that being said, we had no issues getting to ride everything we wanted at least once.

We rode Guardians three times, over 2 days, paid for it twice and booked VQ @1pm for the rest. We didn‘t bother with riding our fourth time since we found a great spot to view Harmonious and decided to just stay put.
Wait, you can pay for Guardians? I thought it was just VQ.

A cpl questions: 1. if we booked VQ for GOG and LL for Remy simultaneously on two different phones, we could still rope drop Remy from the IG and ride it on stand-by, correct? Tapping in stand-by wouldnt mess up the LL reservation?
You could... you wouldn't have to tap in anywhere to wait stand-by.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter