Everything Disney Doll Related

$1500 is insane holy cow!!! Lol! That is terrifying. lol! I could buy them on eBay for that price.

I know! Basically, the Sorcerer Tickets are VIP tickets. Guaranteed seating for all the presentations and stuff, they get in early every day and they also get early access to all the merchandise. They're not cheap tickets so I guess they make the most of it and buy up a ton of Limited stuff.

I know! Basically, the Sorcerer Tickets are VIP tickets. Guaranteed seating for all the presentations and stuff, they get in early every day and they also get early access to all the merchandise. They're not cheap tickets so I guess they make the most of it and buy up a ton of Limited stuff.
well if I come into some huge amounts of cash or win the lottery then I might consider it. Lol!

Are any of you guys going to get the Elsa and Anna LE dolls on Nov 4th? They're limited to 2500 each. Maybe they're taking a cue from Merida? I think I remember her doll taking forever to sell out and months later coming back for sale on the website from rumored unsold European stock. Maybe that's why these two are so limited when Merida had a huge release!

I wanted Elsa so badly but with my move and all wasn't able to save up for her!

No pictures of Anna yet, but Elsa is a must have so I'm sure I will be getting both. I can only hope that because the movie has yet to come out, there will be many who will be unaware of the release or would prefer to see the film first. Can't deny the 2500 edition size has me worried. :scared:

I want both, but I want Elsa really bad. I absolutely love her and have purchased almost everything Frozen related. I can't wait for these dolls to come out!

For fans of Maleficent, Hot Toys will be releasing a figure for her, inspired by the upcoming Angelina Jolie movie. Can't wait to see more photos.

603163_612380968823897_976137165_n__zps203e5720.jpg

IKEA has been mentioned before as a possible source of wall shelves. You can buy single shelves and place them high on your wall, unless you have very low ceilings, of course. Not everyone has an IKEA nearby, but we make it a fun day trip. Their Detolf glass cabinets are nice too. They don't take up a lot of room and are very affordable.
I have Ikea shelves, two rows of two each and they hold a lot. I have to know move them down to be lower to fit the DFDC cases though. But hey are perfect for collections.

Just wondering if anyone has any advice for displaying the dolls in tiny spaces? Like...shoebox apartments? Lol I just moved and only have room to display 4 right now.

Are any of you guys going to get the Elsa and Anna LE dolls on Nov 4th? They're limited to 2500 each. Maybe they're taking a cue from Merida? I think I remember her doll taking forever to sell out and months later coming back for sale on the website from rumored unsold European stock. Maybe that's why these two are so limited when Merida had a huge release!

I wanted Elsa so badly but with my move and all wasn't able to save up for her!
the Disney Store blog just posted that the LE Anna and Else dolls will be online and instore on the 20th, not the 4th. Call your local store to see if they are getting them, as not every store is. Im debating whether or not to get them. Id hate to see the movie and fall in love with it and have missed out (this happened to me with WIR) but on the other hand its difficult to buy two LE dolls without having seen the movie. Guess I can always sell/trade them if I don't love the movie.

On the note of scalpers. It kind of disgusts me that people mark them up so much. There are already presales for the LE Anna and Elsa dolls on ebay that are like $400+ and those people are not even quaranteed that they will get them. Its really sad.

HOWEVER, my whole stance on it is, I don't want something that bad to pay the scalpers super jacked up prices. If we don't support it, they don't have the market to sell to.

Plus if you just keep looking, eventually they go down. The Ariel/Eric DFDC dolls are already flooding ebay and prices are going down because of it. You just have to keep searching and eventually you will find good prices.

Now if my doll grail, Designer Ariel would go down in price at some point. Sigh.

As far as DFDC I managed to get all the ones I wanted: Rapunzel, Belle and Ariel.

I cant wait to see what couples they do next. I have to have Aurora/Phillip. And Im excited to see what they do for dolls for Maleficent and Aurora next year.

I missed out on Eric and Ursula LEs because I was focused on getting Belle/Beast which was the same day. I regret not getting them now because I did get Ariel and feel I need them to complete this collection.

I really love the Elsa/Anna LE dolls even though I have no idea how I will react to the film, so I have decided to try to acquire both of them. I say "try" because the edition sizes have me worried. I'm hoping that unfamiliarity with the characters will make it easier, but those pesky resellers are always swarming about.

I am so glad Disney opted to split the Fairy Tale sets in half. I doubt I could have afforded to buy all 10 of them this year. To tell the truth, I will be content if there is a long gap between the Frozen dolls and the next release so I can concentrate on getting some of the previous LE dolls that I missed.

I really love the Elsa/Anna LE dolls even though I have no idea how I will react to the film, so I have decided to try to acquire both of them. I say "try" because the edition sizes have me worried. I'm hoping that unfamiliarity with the characters will make it easier, but those pesky resellers are always swarming about.

I am so glad Disney opted to split the Fairy Tale sets in half. I doubt I could have afforded to buy all 10 of them this year. To tell the truth, I will be content if there is a long gap between the Frozen dolls and the next release so I can concentrate on getting some of the previous LE dolls that I missed.

I know, there are a couple that I missed out on the past year or two and would love to get them off of the secondary market for reasonable prices. Hopefully after the Holidays/New Year they will go down in price a bit.

I need a break $ wise from all the LE dolls. Haha

I will be trying to get them too. Hopefully there will be a lot of people who pass on them since the movie has not come out yet.

My bank account is already on its last leg from a month ago and can't handle anymore right now :( good luck, though, guys!

Wow! Anna and Elsa sold fast last night, but I was able to buy both. My order still shows active and I did get a confirmation e-mail, but I know now to wait for that shipping notice with tracking to feel really safe. :scared:

Breathing a sigh of relief. No shipping email yet, but online my order indicates my dolls have been shipped and tracking numbers are posted. Woohoo!!!! :goodvibes

Breathing a sigh of relief. No shipping email yet, but online my order indicates my dolls have been shipped and tracking numbers are posted. Woohoo!!!! :goodvibes
Yay!! Post pics when you get them! :) I would love to see.

I decided not to get either Frozen dolls. I successfully got my Ariel doll last month (yay!), so I couldn't justify spending another $100, especially when I also bought three American Girl dolls this past summer. Oh, well. I really wanted Elsa, so she's going on my list of dolls to look for on eBay. :)

I received Anna (#601) and Elsa (#853) today and both are gorgeous. No shipping issues at all.

I avoid taking the boxes apart on these dolls but wanted to see the COA numbers. While I had Elsa's box open I noticed that the reason her gown did not flow more freely is because it was held together with tiny filament thread in different spots. I cut those very carefully. The same may be true of Anna, but it was not noticeable to me so I did not touch her.

I hope to see the movie this weekend. I have a feeling everyone else will vote for The Hunger Games, but maybe I can talk them into seeing two films. :)

59269543-f05c-4d64-a996-944382d4bf9e_zps034ea6e9.jpg
f4ab6db5-6f78-490d-b4a2-c25c8c9e7795_zps41d6e156.jpg

Awesome that you got them without any issues. I know a LOT of ppl are having issues (no tracking, lost dolls etc) so its kind of scary.

I am really sad that I missed out on them. We saw the movie this past weekend and I adored it. Now I have to get started on my Frozen collection. So really bummed I missed out. Guess Ill have to start with the Classic dolls.

Plus 2014 will be a big doll purchasing year for me I think with possible LE Aurora/Maleficent dolls.

Sorry, Tinkerboy, but I have a feeling you'll get them soon for a good price. I'm really shocked how quickly they sold out considering the movie had not been released at the time.

I have read some of the horror stories about missing packages and the UK/Europe last minute price hike. I have very good luck with both UPS and the post office when it comes to package delivery. I've had the same mailman and UPS guy for years so that may have something to do with it. I'm inclined to believe that most of these problems are originating with Disney. It does boost the argument to buy the dolls at the store instead, but even that is not a sure thing.

Hi everyone! I've been reading the posts for awhile but never wrote. I was wondering if anyone has any extra dolls for trading? If so please let me know. And if this is only a page to write about dolls I am sorry for offending anyone and will delete the post. Mahalo and happy Holidays! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter