• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

everydaymathchick's DISigns*Heading to WDW!!*Will fill requests around 12/1*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love my Seajay mickey head with tiara:lovestruc
Thank you very much - I feel kind of silly that I like it so much.

Seajay

Joann,

I love your disigns. Dd & I had a hard time just picking one!

If you have the opportunity, we love to have two designs.

1. Fairies name fill with Kylie

2. Tinkerbell by name with Kira

Thank you!

Joann,

I love your disigns. Dd & I had a hard time just picking one!

If you have the opportunity, we love to have two designs.

1. Fairies name fill with Kylie

2. Tinkerbell by name with Kira

Thank you!

I'm so glad to hear you like my designs. :) Thanks! Enjoy!

Ooh thank you for the names! Dd is going to love it when she sees it in the morning! :goodvibes

Wow your designs are amazing
I am still getting use to this sight and learning how i would then use the designs and where to save them
I will def be back hun
x

I am loving your DISigns!! I think I'm going to use some of your painting ears just as they are. :thumbsup2 I was wondering if you could personalize your "Do You Dis Ears" with my screen name, LoriH91?

Wow your designs are amazing
I am still getting use to this sight and learning how i would then use the designs and where to save them
I will def be back hun
x

Thanks! Can't wait to see what you decide to use. :) Be careful - "DISign" stuff is addicting! I had waredrobe changes midday last Disney trip bc I made too many shirts! :rotfl: *Yeah, I kinda wish I were kidding but I'm soooo not!*

I am loving your DISigns!! I think I'm going to use some of your painting ears just as they are. :thumbsup2 I was wondering if you could personalize your "Do You Dis Ears" with my screen name, LoriH91?

I know the painting ears in my thread have the names of the characters on them, but I wanted to make sure you noticed that in my Photobucket I have the "blanks' without the names of all those same painting mouse ears designs. :) Thought you might be interested. :goodvibes
http://s331.photobucket.com/albums/l473/everydaymathchick/DISigns for DISers/Blanks/

Here are your DisEars. :wizard:

Hi!

I am getting ready for my friends and family cruise on July 19, 2011 and have been spending a whole lot of time gazing fondly at all the DISigns. I was extremely disappointed when I saw that you were not DISigning for a while but I am thrilled to see you have returned!

Are you still willing/able to do any of the castle images? Our dear friends who will also be on this cruise with us love the DL castle.

If you are still willing to do one (not something super complicated just the image and "Susan and Larry" on it. I would be extremely grateful! I need to pop back over to your Photobucket to see what else you have.

No great rush here, especially since we have over a year before we set sail, but I like to get a jump on things and certainly don't want to rush anyone who is doing such a kindness.

Thanks, and welcome back!

Could I have the one with Space Mountain - one with the name Phoebe and one with the name Daniel; both with the year 2010?

Hey there I just love your DISigns

Could I get the Tinkerbell ears with Emma
I did see the Emma one on your photobucket account but my Emma says that's not an E, I tried to explain it was a fancy E but she's not going for it :confused3
Is there anyway you can change the font for her?

TIA

Hi ya'll! :flower3: I've seen your requests; weekdays are busy though. I'll be getting to these this weekend as I don't see anyone's ticker being super close to their trip. :goodvibes Just wanted you to all know I'm on it. :)

Meskamooska - LOVE the username! I've been wanting to make a new castle design. That one had a lot of layers/parts which made it hard for multiple people. It was also hard to cut out for a dark colored shirt and looked best on while the way it was. Let me play around some this weekend and see if I can make something new that you'll like and won't kill me when a bunch of people start requesting it. :rolleyes1 That old design just gave me a :headache: when people started saying things like "we have a grand gathering of 42 - can you fit all our names?" :laughing: You mentioned the "DL castle"... excuse my ignorance. Is that different than the DW castle? Is the castle in the old design ok?

Tinkermom76 - :lmao: I am laughing so hard at your DD just because that's totally something my DNc would do! :rotfl: Of course I can change the font. I just downloaded close to 100 new fonts, so I'm sure I've got something with an acceptable "E" for her. :goodvibes

Tinkermom76 - :lmao: I am laughing so hard at your DD just because that's totally something my DNc would do! :rotfl: Of course I can change the font. I just downloaded close to 100 new fonts, so I'm sure I've got something with an acceptable "E" for her. :goodvibes

lol.. Thanks she was trying to copy that E and was very upset about how it turned out. Kids are funny:lmao:

I've decided to change what shirts the girls will be wearing, so I was wondering if you could do the above with "kylie" as well. I'd be so appreciative!

Also, you have Mickey ears with Silvermist inside. I was wondering if I could get a plain version. That's DD's favorite fairy, so I'd like to use that as a gift tag for when Silvermist leaves a little something for DD.

Thank you!

I've decided to change what shirts the girls will be wearing, so I was wondering if you could do the above with "kylie" as well. I'd be so appreciative!

Also, you have Mickey ears with Silvermist inside. I was wondering if I could get a plain version. That's DD's favorite fairy, so I'd like to use that as a gift tag for when Silvermist leaves a little something for DD.

Thank you!

I just noticed an above post. I followed it to your blanks page! Well, obviously I can get the Silvermist head from there.

If you can do the tinkerbell name design by Monday, I'd be really appreciative. If not, that's okay, too. Thank you! (Sorry, totally doing this last minute.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter