• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

everydaymathchick's DISigns*Heading to WDW!!*Will fill requests around 12/1*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I have a couple of requests....and btw....I LOVE your work.

Can I get Tiara Ears (black)
Beth
Turissa

The tinkerbell sitting on the name (thinking about using these as covers for autograph books)
Turissa

I looked to see if you had an Ariel like the Tink, if you do or can creat one can I get one that says
Beth

Can I also get a name fills as well

Beth - Ariel
Turissa - Tinkerbell

Thank you in advance!!!

Beth
Turissa

The tinkerbell sitting on the name (thinking about using these as covers for autograph books)
Turissa

I looked to see if you had an Ariel like the Tink, if you do or can creat one can I get one that says
Beth

Beth - Ariel
Turissa - Tinkerbell

Thank you in advance!!!

Tinkerbell Sitting on the Name - I do not have an Ariel in that style, but I have a couple Ariels that can sit on the name that I've been meaning to work with. I'll do both and let you pick. :) Before I do that, would you like the fonts on both to match?

The name fills will also be new creations. I'll get on those soon (like sometime after I nap). :laughing:

Tinkerbell Sitting on the Name - I do not have an Ariel in that style, but I have a couple Ariels that can sit on the name that I've been meaning to work with. I'll do both and let you pick. :) Before I do that, would you like the fonts on both to match?

The name fills will also be new creations. I'll get on those soon (like sometime after I nap). :laughing:

If you can make the text match, that would be great, but either way I know they will be awesome.

No rush, we have 7 weeks before we go, am decided what to do with each. One set will go on a totel bag, another probably on a backpack for the parks, and then other I'm gonna try to use on an autograph book....my DSD Beth knows she is going, but her BFF Turissa doesn't...so it will be a surprise for both of them

Beth
Turissa

Turissa

Beth

Beth - Ariel
Turissa - Tinkerbell

Thank you in advance!!!

How do these work for you? :)

OMG....you have made my day!!!!

And just found out tonight, that my DSD BFF is definately going to be able to go with us....now to get to work.....YOU ROCK!!!

Wow thanks you're quick. My son is going to love it.. I'm thinking of making them into iron on labels for his uniforms. Do you happen to have any toy story name fills too?

I don't, but I can work on some. I see your trip is in 5 days. Do you need them for that trip? Are there any particular Toy Story characters your son likes? :wizard:

Thank you. I can't see it until I get home, but I know it is perfect. Thank you so much for taking the time.

You're welcome. No problem at all. :goodvibes

no i do not need it for the trip, so whenever you have time. He likes buzz and woody

thank you very much... my son loves this one..

I couldn't sleep last night, so after I asked that question I ended up playing around in PhotoShop and came up with those for you. I'm glad you saw them below my question and that he likes one of them. You're welcome. :wizard:

Happy part of the story: I finally feel up to tackling it again just for you. :wizard: It's not the exact same, but I think it's about the same, so here you go. :)
[/IMG][/URL]

You are amazing. That was so incredibly sweet of you to recreate the design for me. I honestly can't tell you how much I appreciate it!! Thank you so much for sharing your talent with us. :love:

If you find some extra time... I would really like the Tiara Ears (black) with the name "Seajay" on it.

Thanks a bunch.

Seajay

You are amazing. That was so incredibly sweet of you to recreate the design for me. I honestly can't tell you how much I appreciate it!! Thank you so much for sharing your talent with us. :love:

Joanna
Thank you so much. I love it! Exactly what I wanted. :thumbsup2 You Rock!!!:goodvibes

You are both very welcome! Glad they're what you wanted. :)

If you find some extra time... I would really like the Tiara Ears (black) with the name "Seajay" on it.

Thanks a bunch.

Seajay

I will fill this request by the end of the week. :) It's testing week in Texas, so I've not been on my computer and able to DISign much this week. :rolleyes1

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter