everydaymathchick's DISigns*Heading to WDW!!*Will fill requests around 12/1*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hi! I knew I would be pestering you again! Would you mind doing the Pluto name (with Pluto running at the beginning of the name) with the name

Ella

Ella (dd6)requests that his paw be in front of the E rather than behind :littleangel::banana::banana::banana:(emoticons are from Ella...she says thank you in advance!)

Here ya go. Hope Ella likes it! :banana: :banana: :banana: :cutie:

:woohoo:I am so excited to see you back!!!! and I love the new stuff you have done!!!!:woohoo:

Okay, request time, if you have time in the next few days. Post 3 the green ears Do You DIS? Can you please add Eyor44 to it?

Thanks a bunch:thumbsup2

Hello! Could you please personalize 2 designs for me?

1. CARS design titled Cole, with the name Patrick
2. Fairies deisgn titled Faith, with the name Claire

Thank you so much in advance, I really appreciate it! :love:

Ella says THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!!! She loves it! And green is her favorite color!!!:pixiedust::jumping1:thanks:: (icons from Ella again!)

:woohoo:I am so excited to see you back!!!! and I love the new stuff you have done!!!!:woohoo:

Okay, request time, if you have time in the next few days. Post 3 the green ears Do You DIS? Can you please add Eyor44 to it?

Thanks a bunch:thumbsup2

It's been a busy week. I hope this isn't too late for you. :)

That will work for the kids! Thanks!

Wonderful! I've seen some of your finished products on the boards! You're making great memories for your trip! :goodvibes Way to go on being super productive!

Thank you so much for our dis mickey heads! Going to hang them on our door!! :goodvibes

No problem! I like to use mine to make window clings too. :) Last couple of trips we were in rooms that people didn't walk by much. I know the noise of people walking by is sort of a pain, but I'd love to do all my window decorations and have people actually see them! :rotfl:

Name Fill not Ears! :rotfl: OK how about this?

They are both perfect! hmmmm, one for her backpack one for a t-shirt??? ;)

:laughing: Yes, you got a nice two for one deal. I had just downloaded that font and KNEW it was perfect for a name fill when I got it, so I was excited to get to complete your request. Hee hee - you can never have too much stuff - a backpack and tshirt sounds awesome. :)

Thank you so much, my little boy is going to love it!

You're welcome! Have fun on your trip!

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!:banana:

You're welcome! :)

Ella says THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!!! She loves it! And green is her favorite color!!!:pixiedust::jumping1:thanks:: (icons from Ella again!)

Ella and her icons remind me of my neice. :) You're very welcome! More than happy to make stuff for her.

Hello! Could you please personalize 2 designs for me?

1. CARS design titled Cole, with the name Patrick
2. Fairies deisgn titled Faith, with the name Claire

Thank you so much in advance, I really appreciate it! :love:

Quick sad story: a bit over a year ago, my laptop got dropped, and I lost all my DISigns. I had to remake most of them (which ended up being good bc I improved a lot of them). For some reason, I never remade that Cars design that you asked for. Happy part of the story: I finally feel up to tackling it again just for you. :wizard: It's not the exact same, but I think it's about the same, so here you go. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter