everydaymathchick's DISigns*Heading to WDW!!*Will fill requests around 12/1*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still alive and kickin' - just been busy with midterm exams and the headache that won't quit :headache:! Hoping to be back working on DISigns this weekend. :goodvibes

I hope that you are feeling better and that your mid terms went well.

I was wondering if I could please have the Goofy fill with the name Mommy or Ingrid

http://s331.photobucket.com/albums/...for DISers/Goofy/?action=view&current=Dad.jpg

And a Beauty and the Beast fill with the opposite Ingrid or Mommy

Same type of above but with B&B

Then could we please have a name fill with Patrick, either Buzz, Cars (mac) or Chuggington

Same type as 1st one

Thank you so much
Ingrid

Could I get Goofy Name Fill with one in Wyatt, one in Mason and one in Scott with a black border? Could I also get Minnie Red Bow Ears with Melynda and one with Jayme? Trying to do shirts for my son's family trip the week between Christmas and New Years. Thanks, I've spent all morning looking thru your templates......LOVE THEM!!

Hi, would I be able to get the toy story name fill in to say HAMMEL

I am going to use it as a stroller marker. I don't know if that changes anything... We have a double Maclaren. We are leaving thanksgiving for Disney, I saw that you will be down there!

Hope midterms are over! I adore your designs and was wondering if you could please do 3 for me?
Maleficent Painting Ears--with the name Kari
Lady & the Tramps Painting Ears--with the name Maura
Tinkerbell Ears--with the name Lynn

Thank you so much, our trip is not til the end of December so no real hurry

Can I add one more please? The Alice painting ears with the name Ariel. Thank you again!

Hello,
I was wondering if you coul add the names to the pooh and friends ethan ;)
Grandpa
Papa D
Renee
Jon
Heather
Danny
caleb
Casey
Jonathan
Arianna
Keegan
Karson
Also if you could add the names to the lady and the tramp one joanna
Jon
Heather
Arianna
Keegan
Karson

Thanks a ton :cutie:

We have a lot of us going and we are going for 11 days and making shirts for all the days. We have taken on a huge undertaking. lol We are not going till Jan but with 144 shirts to do. We were hoping to start them by the end of Oct since this is our first time doing it. We are not sure how to size it all up and stuff.So just as soon as you can do it would be GREAT!!! Thank you so much :)

Hello,
We noticed how busy you were and decided to switch up the days on some of our shirts so we only need the names on the pooh and friends ethan are :
Jon
Heather
Arianna
Keegan
Karson
And we still need the lady and the tramp. Thank you soooo much :)

Sorry it took me a while to get to these. I'm filling requests tonight (will take a short break for dinner in a bit & be back), so anyone reading this - check back in the morning!

Ok, thanks :)

Thanks for understanding!

your work is greAT, AND THESE DESIGNS ARE PERFECT. tHanks so much. Now have fun working towards your own trip!
Ann

Thanks! You're too sweet! :goodvibes We *finally* got all our stuff made for our trip and are just counting down now. :)

can u do a name filler with phineas and ferb? The name is TIDE

I am currently only personalizing DISigns I have already created and do not have the time to create new designs. Sorry. :flower3: There are many talented DISigners on the boards who have P&F name fills and DISigns though. Happy hunting. :)

Love 'Em. Subscribing here so I can find them later. :thumbsup2

Thanks! I'll be here when you are ready to make a request. :wizard:

Do you do anything Grumpy?

Sorry, I don't currently have a Grumpy DISign, and like I said above, I am not creating new designs right now. Many other DISigners on the boards have Grumpy designs though. Hope you find what you're looking for! :cutie:

njoy looking at your disigns and wanted to request
minnie big sister to say Birthday Girl
tinkerbell sitting on name to say Birthday Girl
mickey autographs to say I'm with the Birthday Girl

as you have time, thank you

I think I got these right. Let me know if I got the wrong design.

Hi Mathchick!!!! My girls and i love your images and was wondering if you could send us two WallE's with the name next to it. we are leaving for disney in 9 days. the names are: andie and farrah.
thank you so much for your hard work and thoughtfullness in helping other followers!!!!!

i understand how busy life is and if you don't have time, just let me know and i'll look elsewhere. i totally get it!!! thanks again.

When I looked at requests tonight, I knew I wanted to get through at least your request since your trip is coming up soon. Hope these are in time for you to make your shirts. :) (This is one of my absolute favorite DISigns! I :lovestruc making it for people!)

I want to include the "Green Mickey Head used for the DIS Board" on the sleeve of all my shirts to say Thank You to all the designers who created them. That way if someone ask me about my shirts or says how much they like them I can give credit to all the Wonderful Designers on this board.

Does that make since?

Thanks Allison

I hope that you are feeling better and that your mid terms went well.

I was wondering if I could please have the Goofy fill with the name Mommy or Ingrid

http://s331.photobucket.com/albums/...for DISers/Goofy/?action=view&current=Dad.jpg

And a Beauty and the Beast fill with the opposite Ingrid or Mommy

Same type of above but with B&B

Then could we please have a name fill with Patrick, either Buzz, Cars (mac) or Chuggington

Same type as 1st one

Thank you so much
Ingrid

I'm a teacher, so it was more the grading of midterms that was the time consumer. :teacher: Let's see what I can do for you.

I am not completing any new designs right now, so the Beauty and the Beast name fill is not possible from me. Sorry. There are other great DISigners on the boards who can do it though. :flower3:

I do not have a Buzz, Mack, or Chuggington name fill, but I do have a Toy Story one. Would this work?

I want to include the "Green Mickey Head used for the DIS Board" on the sleeve of all my shirts to say Thank You to all the designers who created them. That way if someone ask me about my shirts or says how much they like them I can give credit to all the Wonderful Designers on this board.

Does that make since?

Thanks Allison

Totally makes sense! I did that on my shirts this year. (17 days to go!!!) Here are my three options:

Most people put their screen name for the DIS on them, but some people put their real names. Which one(s) would you like and how would you like them personalized? I used some of the tiara ears and some of the first DISears for my shirts. :goodvibes

PS - If you reply fast, I can finish them tonight.

Could I get Goofy Name Fill with one in Wyatt, one in Mason and one in Scott with a black border? Could I also get Minnie Red Bow Ears with Melynda and one with Jayme? Trying to do shirts for my son's family trip the week between Christmas and New Years. Thanks, I've spent all morning looking thru your templates......LOVE THEM!!

No problem. :goodvibes Thanks for the sweet compliments!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter