Ever been stuck on a ride????????

diskar2

Mouseketeer
this is where you can tell all about the funny times you've been stuch on a ride at disney.

i got stuck on space mt. going up the first hill. it ws my frist time ever on space mt cause i was to scared to go befor and we got stuck, but it was actually better cause we got to ride it with the lights on, so i got to see wht it was like befor i actually rode it in the dark.

I got stuck going up on the big drop in Splash Mountain. Then the automated voice came over the intercom (I get creeped out when automated voices come over intercoms for some messed up reason) and it said "please stay seated while we take care of things" now my dad says that all the time when I get mad.

I rode Splash Mountain three times yesterday, and it got stuck during two of them. The first was while we were going up the big hill, so I spent fifteen minutes listening to the vultures going "If you finally found your laughing place, how come you aren't laughing?" and I'm like "BECAUSE I'M STILL STUCK HERE!!!" The other time was worse, though- the ride broke down as soon as I got to the loading dock. I'm sitting at the gate for literally forty five minutes, unable to get out because the lap bar wouldn't come up, and the CMs going by were totally ignoring our log. I mean, I know it's probably more important to get the people who are actually in the ride out, but come on. When they finally got us out, all they did was grab a long pole and pop open the lap bars, which took all of half a second. Was it necessary to leave us there for that long?

They really need to fix slash mountain! Several times a day when I was there, that ride kept breaking down (never while I was on it) but we kept having to go back and see if there was any logs going down the hill, it was very annoying! Then the same thing happened with Big thunder Railroad, but on the bright side, when it was working again there was barley any line! This didn't happen at Disney but I still think it's worthy of shearing: At Hershey park one time while I was there, there was a power outage, and all of the rides stopped working. But what sucks is that the people riding Fahrenheit got stuck upside down! And the park employees had to go up one of those big long spiraling stair cases (which took a while) and had to unlatch the car so it fee feel (not as in feel off the track, but there was nothing controlling it) all the way back to the station, but the couldn't get out of there seats so they wHere stuck there for over an hour!

I rode Splash Mountain three times yesterday, and it got stuck during two of them. The first was while we were going up the big hill, so I spent fifteen minutes listening to the vultures going "If you finally found your laughing place, how come you aren't laughing?" and I'm like "BECAUSE I'M STILL STUCK HERE!!!" The other time was worse, though- the ride broke down as soon as I got to the loading dock. I'm sitting at the gate for literally forty five minutes, unable to get out because the lap bar wouldn't come up, and the CMs going by were totally ignoring our log. I mean, I know it's probably more important to get the people who are actually in the ride out, but come on. When they finally got us out, all they did was grab a long pole and pop open the lap bars, which took all of half a second. Was it necessary to leave us there for that long?
That's bizarre because Splash Mountain just reopened from a month long rehab. I think it happens with all water rides because we were stuck on Pirates for 30 minutes. This annoying lady kept announcing to remain seated and that the lights were coming on. I am nw afraid we will get stuck in a boat jam at the end of Pirates every time I ride. It must be interesting to be evacuated.

When I went to DL last summer, I got stuck on Pinnochio's Daring Journey. I have no idea what went wrong, but we sat there for about 30 minutes. Eventually, a cast member had to come and get us out of our vehicle and walk us out of the ride. It was awesome. Our cast member showed us some hidden mickey's in the ride, too.

YES! On Splash mountain it happened like 5 times lol. It always kept saying "Brer Fox and Brer Bear are causing some trouble up the river."

I always seem to get stuck on Spaceship Earth while going backwards or on Winnie the Pooh, neither are that interesting. But, one time I did get stuck on Haunted Mansion right infront of the little thing that pops out every 5 seconds, you think after the first few times I would know it was coming but nope, every 5 seconds that thing gave me a heart attack:scared1:

ya splash mt seems to always be broken even though they close it every january to fix it

one time i got stuck on TestTrack and i was with my friend. she was like screaming! we were stuck for like 30 minutes and when we finally got off we found out a car was stuck outside and it was a mess!:scared1: Also one time we got stuck at the very top of spaceship earth! finally after like 1 hour they made us get out of our cars and walk down the whole ride! it was really cool! we got to see it all! hahahaha:rotfl2::eek:

its funny that about to say this but i too have been stuck on splash mountain. right before you go up the big hill where those "scray birds" are. we were there for almost an hour! and all we keep hearing was the scray music then the annoucer recording saying that there was a problem up ahead and that we were stay in our boats! haha!

Here's another Splash Mountain story!! XD It was the 2nd day we went to the Magic Kingdom in a week, so I say to Mom, "Hey, let's go ride Splash Moutain!" And she's like, "Okay." But Dad doesn't wanna wait in a long, 2hour line so he waits for us on a bench. So Me and Mom finally make it through the line, we get on the ride, I enjoy it 'till I get we get to the BIG drop down to the briar patch. We're at nearly at the top of the hill, right under the vultures when our log like stops. and the voice on the intercom comes on and says something like, "We're having technical difficulties. Please wait a moment." It was kinda scary.

Last time we were at Disney, we all got stuck on Winnie the Pooh for like 15 minutes cause someone fell and hurt themselves getting on or off, never did find out which. They turned on all the lights and we could see everything. Tried to get out of the car and walk around, but they warned us to sit down over the loud speaker. The Pooh was watching us.

Then, same day, Space Mountain had openned after the long rehab and it was still buggy. It was openning and closing randomly all day. We had a FP for it, and for some reason, I let my son and daughter ride it alone. Can't remember what I had to do. Wife was off shopping and so I get back to the exit area where I told them to meet me and they place is a mob scene. They shut the ride down and sent everyone back out the entrance. My kids 9 and 6 at the time are no where to be found. Trying not to freak out, I go back to the exit after some negotiating with a few CMs and soon some people come out who were actually in the cars that got stopped mid-ride and had to come out on the catwalks. Eventually, here comes my kids up the tunnel. They had been on a car that got stopped and had to walk out off the ride. Whew....:worship:

i got stuck on space mountain once - we were on the part where you go up the hill where you can see the people on the "people mover" (or TTA). We were stuck there for about 5-10 minutes. Some guy came over the speaker and said "remain in your spaceship, your journey will continue shortly" but the people in the car with me were all freaking out 'cause it was pitch black and they kept saying "we're gonna die!" XD

Ages ago, the very first time we went, we got stuck on It's a Small World. For about 25-30 minutes.

They. Didn't. Turn. Off. The. Music :eek:

i somehow always get stuck on spaceship earth. but i dont care:laughing:

I always seem to get stuck on Spaceship Earth while going backwards or on Winnie the Pooh, neither are that interesting. But, one time I did get stuck on Haunted Mansion right infront of the little thing that pops out every 5 seconds, you think after the first few times I would know it was coming but nope, every 5 seconds that thing gave me a heart attack:scared1:

OMG i got stuck on that too!!!:sad2: it was awful!!! thankfully it was only for like 5 minutes

one time i got stuck on TestTrack and i was with my friend. she was like screaming! we were stuck for like 30 minutes and when we finally got off we found out a car was stuck outside and it was a mess!:scared1: Also one time we got stuck at the very top of spaceship earth! finally after like 1 hour they made us get out of our cars and walk down the whole ride! it was really cool! we got to see it all! hahahaha:rotfl2::eek:

ah thats awesome! howd you walk down, and through what scenes, this sounds amazing!

I got stuck on Test Track once. The car stopped when you're supposed speed up after the heat/cold/chemical rooms. Our car started going really slow and the sound effects were still on. We slowly turned the corner while tire screeches were going on around us. :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter