Error purchase ticket on Disneyland.com

CTP

Earning My Ears
Hi,
Trying to purchase ticket for April first week, dates are showing as available, but getting error.
Been trying last few days already.

Anyone experience the same?

Thanks
Steven

I haven't heard of anyone having issues. You may want to try it on a different device. If you've been using a computer, try your smartphone. Or you could try a different browser.

Before posting, I already tried on different laptops, mobile device, different browsers and app, using different account, new account, etc, everything returning error at last step.
Called them, they helped me to setup a reservation, but they cannot help on the purchase error, and cannot buy ticket through the call, they sells 30 days in advance.
It's a spring break week, just checking if anyone experiencing the same issue. April 7th is Friday, not sure if they locked it. Worse case, we can still buy the ticket onsite on the day as we have reservation.

Last edited:

Before posting, I already tried on different laptops, mobile device, different browsers and app, using different account, new account, etc, everything returning error at last step.
Called them, they helped me to setup a reservation, but they cannot help on the purchase error, and cannot buy ticket through the call, they sells 30 days in advance.
It's a spring break week, just checking if anyone experiencing the same issue. April 7th is Friday, not sure if they locked it. Worse case, we can still buy the ticket onsite on the day as we have reservation.
How did they make a park reservation for you without selling you a ticket? The two are linked together. I have no idea why you're encountering so many problems, but I would just buy a ticket through 3rd party, like Undercover Tourist.

Connect with your CC company and ask if there is a block on the items being purchased. I know that my banks Mastercard auto locks any attempts at purchasing or reservations via the Disney website when using my USD $ card. I have to call into my bank and get them to unlock the card and allow the amounts from "WD Enterprises" and then it works, but only for 24 hours and is locked back up again.

My Amex works perfectly every time, but I am trying to avoid paying exchange, as I have USD that I got last year at a reduced price.

You could try purchasing through a third party website like Getaway today and then link your tickets to your account and make reservations.

No, I am not using VPN.
I thought it was credit blocker too. But then I also tried with different credit card, tried Paypal (with different CC), tried with my checking account, none got through.

On the call, they did made a reservation for me, I received email confirmation with QR code.
They said as long as you have the reservation, you can buy the ticket at the gate.

*This is not the first time I buy ticket, but first time getting error.

Thanks all, appreciated, will try Third Party seller.

On the call, they did made a reservation for me, I received email confirmation with QR code.
They said as long as you have the reservation, you can buy the ticket at the gate.
I honestly had no idea reservations could made without tickets.

I'm curious how they link the ticket to reservation unless it's just a process Disney does for specific issues with online ticket sales.

I honestly had no idea reservations could made without tickets.

I'm curious how they link the ticket to reservation unless it's just a process Disney does for specific issues with online ticket sales.
by email, no?
I finally able to purchase ticket couple days ago. (Been trying at least once every other day). When I purchased the ticket the reservation is already linked in my account.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter