Erin + Rick's Wishes TR 4/4/11 UPDATE 1/17 : Our disneyweddingblog.com features!

Thanks to Dolly and my new Cricut machine - I made the welcome folders.

Started off by printing the design on cardstock, then cutting it out on the cricut (one at a time), it took a lot of practice to get it centered and cut properly.

Next was to feed the paper through my handy dandy new sticker machine (which I loove).
ry%3D400

They ended up looking like this: (I made 18 out of the 25 I will need)
ry%3D400

Peel the stickers off the sheet and placed them on the poly folders.
ry%3D400

What do you think?

I also printed coloring sheets for the kids for the reception on cardstock. (I got the images from my coke rewards, it was a Disney coloring download - cost me nothing!) I'll take photos of them tomorrow.
:goodvibes

I love the folders, they turned out great! The sticker machine looks really cool. I got a cricut too for wedding crafts and it has been so worth it.

I wish you girls would stop going on about how wonderful the Cricut machines are!!!! ;) It makes me want one and I really cannot justify it at the moment. The cheapest one I found on Ebay in the UK was about £250.00 ($375.00) and I can't afford it.
I love what you have done with the welcome folders.
Dolly seems to be helping many brides on here. She is a generous and very talented DISigner!!

I love your welcome folders! The labels turned out great! I have a cricut and I love it, but sadly I do not have a sticker maker lol I don't think that I commented on this earlier, but your dress looks really pretty on you :goodvibes

I love the tags and welcome folder! They're absolutely fabulous!

We've been looking for folders, where did you get yours?

Thanks everyone!

The welcome folders are from Office Max - they were $0.39 each.

I bought some other folders for the kids reception activities - poly 2 pocket folders - in pink and teal/blue - they are on sale from $0.99 to $0.25 this week.

Also got $0.25 sharpies for the wedding a couple weeks ago. Thank goodness for back to school time!

I wanted to get some info out to the guests as I have it on our website but don't think people check it for updates!

T-60 days until our planning session! :eek::woohoo::scared1:

These will go out in the mail by the end of the week.

Front Page:
ry%3D400

When you open the front cover:
ry%3D400

This is the inside when you open it flat (this was before it was folded, but you get the idea):
ry%3D400

Back page:
ry%3D400

Before folding:
ry%3D400

Envelopes I bought at Target and printed our return address and the guests' address on the front:
ry%3D400

I was pleased with how they came out but they used a lot more ink than I thought they would. :scared1:

Those came out REALLY nice, Erin! What program did you use to make them? I love the sticker designs, too. I think it's really neat when couples have their own unique logo or design...something no other bride will ever have ;)

Those came out REALLY nice, Erin! What program did you use to make them? I love the sticker designs, too. I think it's really neat when couples have their own unique logo or design...something no other bride will ever have ;)

I used the 'Pages' program on my mac. Thanks for the compliment! :yay:

My shoes arrived! I wanted something fun, but not high-heeled as Rick doesn't want me taller than him. :goodvibes

Here they are:
ry%3D400

I am not a fancy shoe type person so these are the nicest shoes I've ever purchased.
ry%3D400

Back details:
ry%3D400

ry%3D400

Best part is they are comfortable! :lovestruc

We went this past weekend to renew/apply for our Passports for the cruise part of our honeymoon!

Erin, this was the first time I had a chance to look at your thread since my last post. Everything looks GREAT! I love the newsletter...it looks so professional! And the stickers with your logo turned out wonderful. I can't wait to see more things that you make!

Here is a little wedding present for you in case you can use one of them...I wasn't sure which DISign you might like:

CandyBarWrapper1.jpg

CandyBarWrapper2.jpg

These should measure 5.25 x 5.5 to fit on a regular milk chocolate hershey bar. I print mine on regular paper (if you use cardstock then you have to deal with getting a good crease). Then I cover it with shelf paper to give it a professional look and feel (it is also called clear adhesive/peel and stick laminate - you can get it at Walmart where they sell shelf paper). Or you can print on glossy brochure paper. Or you can try it on your sticker machine (but it could be difficult lining it up to get the ends to match perfectly).

PS If you have time...make something and join in the FE craze on your cruise. It is so much fun to come back to your cabin and have gifts waiting...and just as much fun to give them to others!

Erin, this was the first time I had a chance to look at your thread since my last post. Everything looks GREAT! I love the newsletter...it looks so professional! And the stickers with your logo turned out wonderful. I can't wait to see more things that you make!

Here is a little wedding present for you in case you can use one of them...I wasn't sure which DISign you might like:

CandyBarWrapper1.jpg

CandyBarWrapper2.jpg

These should measure 5.25 x 5.5 to fit on a regular milk chocolate hershey bar. I print mine on regular paper (if you use cardstock then you have to deal with getting a good crease). Then I cover it with shelf paper to give it a professional look and feel (it is also called clear adhesive/peel and stick laminate - you can get it at Walmart where they sell shelf paper). Or you can print on glossy brochure paper. Or you can try it on your sticker machine (but it could be difficult lining it up to get the ends to match perfectly).

PS If you have time...make something and join in the FE craze on your cruise. It is so much fun to come back to your cabin and have gifts waiting...and just as much fun to give them to others!

How could I have missed this great gift, Dolly, I love them both! Just have to decide to use them in the welcome bags or for something else! Decisions, decisions! :goodvibes Thanks again!

Everything looks so amazing thus far! I am so jealous of your newsletter it turned out great!

How could I have missed this great gift, Dolly, I love them both! Just have to decide to use them in the welcome bags or for something else! Decisions, decisions! :goodvibes Thanks again!

So glad that you like them! I hope you are able to use one.

Small update:

Passports received
Accessories purchased - headband, necklace and bracelet (photos to follow)
Confirmation of dress shipping - should arrive beginning of next week?
Carolyn Allen's - we will be visiting the shop for Rick to check things out when we go to
Disney in October

I haven't been doing much in way of my DIY projects as I have been working two jobs (yay for extra wedding money!). Have also been trying to cook more at home as we are trying to lose a few pounds (although it's hard to do when I'm so tired when I get home).

That's all for now, pictures to follow!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter