EPCOT SURVEY RECEIVED 11/30/2022

MICKIMINI

Love the Mouse!
Thank you for visiting the Walt Disney World Theme Parks. We hope you had magical experiences while you were here!

We're conducting an important online survey among Guests who recently visited EPCOT®. Since we believe this includes you, we'd love to include your feedback! The survey should take only a few minutes of your time, and your honest responses would be extremely helpful to us.

This was in my mailbox this morning after yesterday's visit. It took nearly a half hour to complete and I added as much detail as possible. My big concerns: cleanliness of the parks, ECV (or lack of) issues, rowdy guests (bad language and drunkeness), all things *tech* (Genie, etc) and others. This was a comprehensive survey and gave me ample places to describe situations in detail which I did.

I believe Bob Iger is pushing hard to clean the place up and restore some magic! Any questions just let me know. We are at MK today and tomorrow and heading home Friday after three weeks.

Unruly guests and language is a big one. Glad you noted that :) Things have definitely nosedived in that regard recently in our experience.
I overheard one conversation (among many others) that was absolutely x rated and so bad you wouldn't even hear it on a cable movie. It was not something I wanted to listen to but I was in my ECV waiting for DH. Lots of the F word. It is stunning that people think it is okay to talk like in public - especially EPCOT!

I think a lot of the behavior issues we have been hearing about in the parks is just related to the general lack of decorum in society overall. We were inside without interaction and now people act like animals. Just watch how people drive. No concern for safety. People just don't care about others - whether you have kids nearby or not.

Obviously I am using this as a large generalization and realize there are still many people who don't act inappropriately.

Surveys going out to guests post-trip are pretty common and have been going on for years. This isn't anything new.

I will say that Disney's analytics group that creates these surveys are good at asking LOTS of questions. I'm sure it helps them gauge what people are thinking for those that fill the whole thing out.

Surveys going out to guests post-trip are pretty common and have been going on for years. This isn't anything new.

I will say that Disney's analytics group that creates these surveys are good at asking LOTS of questions. I'm sure it helps them gauge what people are thinking for those that fill the whole thing out.
We had stopped at MS that night regarding ECV availability at the International Gate so I believe it was tied to that. Miraculously, there were ECV's available mid day at the gate yesterday...never in a million years did I expect that.

We've been home since 12/2. I just received another Disney Parks Survey completely different from the one referenced above.

It was extensive, asked questions regarding our party, if we felt parks were too crowded, not enough attractions and shows, dining options and many other questions. This got my attention:

And which is the top reason why you did not spend more days at a Walt Disney World theme park?​

Couldn't get desired Disney Park Pass reservations
Expected the park(s) to be too crowded
Making multiple reservations to visit Walt Disney World theme parks is too much of a hassle
Limited theme park experience (no fireworks, parades, character meet and greets, etc.)
Fingers crossed! :rolleyes1

I think a lot of the behavior issues we have been hearing about in the parks is just related to the general lack of decorum in society overall. We were inside without interaction and now people act like animals. Just watch how people drive. No concern for safety. People just don't care about others - whether you have kids nearby or not.

Obviously I am using this as a large generalization and realize there are still many people who don't act inappropriately.

People in Epcot acting like idiots? Alcohol. It's almost always someone consuming too much alcohol.

We've been home since 12/2. I just received another Disney Parks Survey completely different from the one referenced above.

It was extensive, asked questions regarding our party, if we felt parks were too crowded, not enough attractions and shows, dining options and many other questions. This got my attention:

And which is the top reason why you did not spend more days at a Walt Disney World theme park?​

Couldn't get desired Disney Park Pass reservations
Expected the park(s) to be too crowded
Making multiple reservations to visit Walt Disney World theme parks is too much of a hassle
Limited theme park experience (no fireworks, parades, character meet and greets, etc.)
Fingers crossed! :rolleyes1

No "lack of AP's" option?
That would have been my answer on our last three trips.

We are AP and I agree it is an issue. The survey did ask what type of tickets we used. My guess is AP's will be back in some limited form at least by next year. I sure hope so for those that dropped theirs or didn't get one quickly enough last fall!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter