Epcot pin event?

Kenbar

Mouseketeer
I read in another post that there is an "Epcot Pin Event" during my trip. how does this effect crowdsin
a) Epcot
b) Other parks
c) restaurants

Does anyone know the dates and duration?

Ken

Not to worry, Ken!
Pin traders are notorious for not eating or going on attractions, especially during a pin event! Most of us will be sequestered in World Showplace, either standing in line to buy more pins, or busy trading away with other pin nuts. ;)
That said, Disney's Pin Celebration will be held at Epcot from Sept. 20-22, 2002. Here is a link for more info (such as it is!): http://www.dizneypins.com/EpcotPinCelebration.htm
Seriously, I don't think the crowds will be any worse because of the pin event. Epcot will have more than the usual amount of people, which is traditionally very low in Sept. anyway. The main thing you will notice is more people wearing lanyards around their necks with shiny metal objects attached to them! The event is open to the public, so drop in and see what the fuss is all about.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter