Epcot Moonlight Magic

I had two devices open, one got 3005, one 780. That one is now at 281... should be soon!

Still in the queue. I have 4 devices and my lowest # was 2676. Boo! Now that one's down in the 1200s so hopefully we still get it.

We are in!

My first number was in 800s. DH’s was 2100’s.
It knew we were there for May 4, I did not need the reservation number, and it let me register 5, the number on the reservation.

I did not get the email, so again, nice to know it wasn’t necessary!

My first time - got the email (!). first number was in the 800s, other browser was around 1800, it knew we were there for 6/29, and we were good to go.

It's still 50-50 whether we go or not, though. It wasn't a planned trip and we have travel to 3 other states (4th of July weekend, and then 2 work conferences the following week for me and DH) in the 2 weeks after that, and of course all depends on whether we are allowed to travel, etc etc.

Just got ours for May 4! I don't know what it said for everyone else but when I finally got to the registration page it said "Extremely limited quantities available."

June 29 is all booked!! I got my first registration then when i went in to do my sisters it gave me a spot right away. I hope it didn't kick my first reservation out to make the second one. I did it all with in the 5 minute mark.

I tried to get in to the June 29 event. It was the first time that one of my trips was during a Moonlight Magic event. Unfortunately it sold out when I was registering.

June 29 is all booked!! I got my first registration then when i went in to do my sisters it gave me a spot right away. I hope it didn't kick my first reservation out to make the second one. I did it all with in the 5 minute mark.

Wow! That went little faster than I thought, but then again Epcot only has 2 dates and not 3 like MK and AK.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter