Epcot Moonlight Magic

friendoffigment

DIS Veteran
I'm assuming World Showcase is closed (except Frozen) and MM is just in Future World. just wondering if guests who have done epcot MM felt it was worth it since there are so few attractions. Does Soarin and TT and Frozen get long lines since they're basically the major attractions. I know it's free so in that sense it's worth it. But did you feel like you were done so fast that it got to a "now what" situatiion

Not at all. It was a nice evening. We had a nice leisurely dinner with our voucher at sunshine seasons, did Soarin a couple of times, Frozen and test track. Line for that was long because of some kind of guest emergency and things came to a standstill. Mickey bars and special edition fireworks. Would I make a special trip just for it? Cant say, as I’ve already done it and wouldn’t make a special trip. However I would rearrange an existing trip for the MK one. Plus there is no guarantee you’d get tickets. They don’t open up to lots of people since the park is small.

We went a couple years ago and definitely felt it was worth it. The lines were practically nonexistent, but I can’t remember if the world showcase was open or just Frozen. We really enjoyed the fireworks, the unlimited mickey bars and (i think) olaf popsicles (good to try). The oark was pretty empty when we went and we did basically every ride in the spam of like 3 hours. Epcot is also our families favorite park. We would definitely try and go again if it was possible.

We attended the MM at EPCOT in 2018. We had a nice time, the lines, while not walk-ons, we’re very short. The grandchildren were able to meet several characters that are out only at special occasions. While Frozen was open the rest of World Showcase was closed. If you decide to go have a great time!

I wonder if Remy ride will be open for the june MM. Says summmer 2020 so usually that ends up a mid ish june opening.

I didn't get an email to sign up, we have resort reservation from Jun 26-Jul 3rd so hoping to register tomorrow at 9 :)

I never got an email with the registration info. I'm not surprised. I never do.
But I am surprised that my laptop keeps saying I can't log into the Disney Vacation Club website. Guess I'll try on my cell phone.

I never got an email with the registration info. I'm not surprised. I never do.
But I am surprised that my laptop keeps saying I can't log into the Disney Vacation Club website. Guess I'll try on my cell phone.
Wow! I hope your phone works!

I was in the high 600s but the number didn't show up for over a minute. There are new ways for this to be stressful every time I do it. Now at 380, so hopefully get in soon. Good luck to all!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!