Epcot and food - little and often

thesaurus

Earning My Ears
I find Florida heat and heavy meals don't go well together, so my plan is to "sample" the many snacks and smaller meals available.

I like the look of the Japanese/Chinese pavilion restaurants and the French patisserie, but could I/should I walk along to the Boardwalk (working up an appetite along the way!) for the Boardwalk Bakery - do you have to show your ticket to leave/re-enter Epcot?

If you plan to do that i'd strongly suggest to try visiting during the Food and Wine festival, its exactly what you're looking for. Each country has a booth (if not several) where you can buy samples of various different foods/wines/beers as you make your way around the World Showcase.

As to the Boardwalk question: Yes, you must show your ticket to re-enter Epcot, its just like any entrance at WDW. Personally we've never gotten anything from the Boardwalk Bakery so I can't tell you if its worth the (short) walk out of the park. I can tell you one thing for sure though: the pastries in France are amazing!

The Boardwalk Bakery isn't bad but doesn't hold a candle to the variety and quality of the bakery in France. Personally I wouldn't leave Epcot just to visit the Boardwalk Bakery, but that's just me ... if you really want to pay them a visit then do so ... it's only about a 5-10 minute walk from Epcot's International Gateway.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter