Entertainment book

phins_jazy

Christmas at the Fort
I've got another question for y'all. Does anyone know when the new entertainment book comes out for 2002? I'd hate to have to wait until Jan to make reservations for our March stay.

Any and all comments greatly appreciated.

Thanks!!

Misty:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

As I recall, the books roll out around September. Go to their website at www.entertainment.com in case they post the dates. If you know you'll be renewing with a new book, it seems you can book now. Just a guess.

As I recall, the books roll out around September. Go to their website at www.entertainment.com in case they post the dates. If you know you'll be renewing with a new book, it seems you can book now. Just a guess.

I didn't see any dates posted on the website. But ya never know I could have overlooked it. :p The problem that I've got now is almost all of the hotels don't have their rates yet for 2002. I've only come across one hotel that's had them available. We'll see if I can hold out till Sept!! :jester:

Misty :earsgirl:

Misty,

The Entertainment Book Expires in November. You usually see them on sale in Sept. and Oct.

Thanks RBuchina. I need one for 2002 so I guess I'll be able to get one in nov.

Thanks again!!

Misty :earsgirl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!