eMed How to create profile?

Foreveraprincess17

Earning My Ears
Hi all,

We will be using eMed for our COVID cruise pre-test. Thanks for all of the info that was provided on the Dis boards. I searched through the eMed threads. I could not find the answer to my questions.

I ordered our test kits through eMed. I also created an account on NAVICA. Where on the eMed site do I create a profile?? I searched everywhere-it's probably right in front of me.

My Husband needs to create his own separate account?? or can I add him to my mine (the app site said I could add children or adults who lack capacity to my account).

Hi all,

We will be using eMed for our COVID cruise pre-test. Thanks for all of the info that was provided on the Dis boards. I searched through the eMed threads. I could not find the answer to my questions.

I ordered our test kits through eMed. I also created an account on NAVICA. Where on the eMed site do I create a profile?? I searched everywhere-it's probably right in front of me.

My Husband needs to create his own separate account?? or can I add him to my mine (the app site said I could add children or adults who lack capacity to my account).
This was the hardest part of the Emed experience for us, I finally had to call for instructions. Basically you have to follow the path of starting your test, but you stop just before taking it. On the emed site (not the store), click start testing. Choose your state and then click start testing again. it will ask why you're testing, answer and continue. you finally get to the login page and you can choose to create an account. Each adult needs their own account. Just make sure to stop when you get to the part where it will start the actual testing process. Also you will need both an emed account and a NAVICA account for each adult.

This was the hardest part of the Emed experience for us, I finally had to call for instructions. Basically you have to follow the path of starting your test, but you stop just before taking it. On the emed site (not the store), click start testing. Choose your state and then click start testing again. it will ask why you're testing, answer and continue. you finally get to the login page and you can choose to create an account. Each adult needs their own account. Just make sure to stop when you get to the part where it will start the actual testing process. Also you will need both an emed account and a NAVICA account for each adult.
Thanks for the instructions, so helpful!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter