Embarkation Lunch on Fantasy

foolish-mortal

Your ghost host
H - is the embarkation lunch on the fantasy in a specific MDR or does it move around? We've always done Cabanas and that's my preference. But my teen son really wants us to try the MDR lunch this time. I'll miss Cabanas but kind of excited to try something new. Anyone else do the MDR on embarkation? Which do you prefer? Thanks!

With the exception of the second half of a back-to-back on the Wish, we have always opted for embarkation lunch in the MDR. I believe it can move around. Our next cruise is in December and is our return to our “home” ship, this will be our first time on the Fantasy since our first cruise almost ten years ago. This time we are leaning towards Cabanas.

APPETIZERS

SLICED SMOKED SALMON
with Lemon and a Honey-Mustard Dill sauce

BEEF EMPANADAS
with Red Chimichurri

MIXED SALAD
with Iceberg, Spinach, Cherry Tomatoes, Cucumbers, Red Onions and Carrots with a choice of Dressing: Raspberry, Balsamic, French, Italian Vinaigrette

FROM THE KETTLE

SEAFOOD AND CHICKEN GUMBO WITH CORNBREAD

LEEK AND POTATO SOUP WITH SODA BREAD

ENTRÉES

PENNETTE PASTA
with Tomato-Basil Provençal Sauce, Goat Cheese and a Spinach Peste

GRILLED SALMON SALAD
Grilled Salmon Filet on tossed Iceberg, Citrus-Marinated Couscous, Spinach, Articroces. Tomatoes and Cucumbers

MUFFULETTA SANDWICH
Olive Salad, Genos Salami, Mortadella and Provolone Cheese on Muffuletta Bread served with a side of Chips

CHICKEN CAESAR SALAD
Marinated, Roasted Chicken Breast served with crisp Romaine Leaves, a creamy Caesar Dressing, Sea Salt Croutons and shaved Parmesan

SLICED ROASTED BEEF SIRLOIN
Roasted Beef Sirloin served with a double Baked Potato, Green Beans, and a Thyme Red Wine Jus

DESSERTS

COOKIES 'N CREAM CHEESECAKE
layered on a Chocolate Graham Cracker Crust with Whipped Cream

CARROT CAKE
layered with Lemon Cream

WELCOME ABOARD SUNDAE
Vanilla Bean Ice Cream with Pecan Caramel Cupcake Bites, Butterscotch Sauce and Whipped Cream

NO SUGAR ADDED DESSERT

CHOCOLATE MARQUISE BOMBE
rich Chocolate Mousse with Raspberry Sauce

MICKEY CHECK MEAL

GRILLED CHICKEN BREAST
with Roasted Red Skin Potatoes and steamed Carrots and Fresh Watermelon serves with a chose of Low Fat Milk or Water

CHILDREN'S SELECTION

MICKEY'S MAC "N" CHEESE
served with fresh Vegetables and Steak Fries

GOLDEN CHICKEN STRIPS WITH BARBECUE SAUCE

MINNIE'S MINI BURGER

Source:
https://disneycruiselineblog.com/menus/menu-viewer/?Menu=178

Menus is from May 5, 2024

Last edited:
It has been Animator's Palate the last few cruises we've done. We prefer it to Cabana's. Not nearly as crowded or challenging to get a table or food.

My wife got the carrot cake and it was amazing. I ordered the welcome aboard sundae. Definitely the best sundae I ate all week.

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter