Egg hunt maps

Metalliman98

Mouseketeer
Are all three still available? We are arriving Sunday and don't want to miss out. I know Sherry keeps an Easter thread I could look at, but I don't want to see spoiler pictures of the hiding places for the eggs. :rolleyes:

I hope so! Why wouldnt they be?
In past years they've sold out fairly quickly. Granted, this year they significantly expanded the length of time the hunt is going, so they're probably not sold out yet, but I wanted to see if anyone could confirm.

I got all three on Thursday and they did not seem concerned about there not being many left. I heard DTD would sell out first since you don't need park entry but they had huge baskets of the eggs left

I took my kids spur of the moment yesterday. We arrived at 5pm and did the Disneyland egg hunt. There seemed to be no shortage of supply. We had a blast! It certainly looks like they're prepared for it to be popular.

We finally got got around to doing it this morning and there's plenty of maps and prize eggs at all three (DL, DCA and WOD). It's great for the kids. The Incredibles even tagged along in Hollywoodland to help find one of the eggs!

We won't get in until Easter Sunday and would love to do this but it will most likely be sold out. Bummer!

Metalliman98 -- I know you've already done the hunt by now but, just so no one gets the wrong idea, there haven't been any spoiler photos of the current hunt in the Egg-stravaganza thread in almost 2 weeks (that would be 3 pages ago in that thread), and none of them came from me. Also, I have not posted any spoilers about specific egg locations. Personally, I am not in favor of spoilers for the egg hunt at all (as long as it is 85% easy) because I think the hunting is the fun part and most of the eggs are not that hard to find in the first place -- but when I expressed that last year it seemed like several people wanted spoilers anyway. We just mainly want to try to keep the egg hunt-related discussion focused in one thread here on the forum, so I was willing to okay the spoiler pictures and details if someone felt that they wanted to share them -- but I'm not personally spoiling anything for anyone in the Egg-stravaganza thread while the hunt is going on. After it's over, then it's fair game and I will make further comments in that thread about some of the eggs' hiding places and my experiences with them! :lmao:

Anyway, there has been a bit of chat about eggs, maps, prizes and the details of how the hunt works, the difficulty or ease of the current hunt, etc., in the Egg-stravaganza thread, so it's worth a look for anyone considering doing it. I would just suggest going straight to the last page if you don't want to see the photos that were posted 2 weeks ago.

(By the way, if someone wants to see a full array of all the spoiler photos of all the eggs in this year's hunt, I would suggest visiting Joe's trip report over in the Disneyland Trip Reports forum -- http://www.disboards.com/threads/joes-2016-disneyland-egg-stravaganza-easter-egg-hunt.3489499/.)

We won't get in until Easter Sunday and would love to do this but it will most likely be sold out. Bummer!

kamikazecat -- I gave some info in this post -- http://www.disboards.com/threads/eg...pictures-are-ok.3393648/page-12#post-55359982 -- with a suggestion about where to look for maps first as the hunt winds down in its final days next week, but I don't know if it will be helpful on Easter Sunday. There are 3 hunts, and more maps were ordered this year because it's a longer event than usual, so we don't know if all of the maps for all 3 of the hunts will sell out by Easter. It is possible that a map or two could be sold out by then because that is the last day of the hunt, but we haven't had this long of an egg hunt in the past. So we really have nothing to go by to clue us in to the status of the maps on the 26th and final day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter