EE and Next in line

tirby

Mouseketeer
Sorry brian is on overlaod...
Ok I just cant find the post.:confused3

Someone please list EE rids in the best plan of attack order and then which rides to head to as soon as the rest of DL is open. I think we will head toward the pirates or indy area. So in that direction what order?

And am I correct that EE is Monday and Tuesday? (thoes will be the days we will be there(and Wednesday too))
DL opens at 9 that week so EE is at 8 (right) so be at the gate by 7 or 7:30 ?
Or is that to late to get in line?
I saw Hydro Guy had it all mapped out but I cant find it:eek:

Here's our EE plan of attack:

Peter Pan (2 times)
Dumbo
Toad
Alice
Teacups
Matterhorn
(back to Snow White and Pinocchio if you want, but we usually skip)
Space
Buzz

We head to BTMRR and Indy for FPs after that.

EE's are on Mon, Tues, Thurs. and Sat. I'd be at the gate at 7:15 since you are going at such a busy time.

Considering you will be there for more than one EE day, and assuming you are staying at a Disney resort hotel, here's what I'd do.

M:
EE. Do FL (Peter Pan, Dumbo, Mr. Toad, Alice, Matterhorn, Pinocchio, Snow White in that order), then go straight to Indy when the rest of the park opens and ride that w/o FP. Then tour Adventureland and ride BTMRR. Then get a FP for Splash and see PotC, HM, and anything else before riding Splash. Then I'd go back to the resort to rest after being up so early. And I'd probably come back in the evening for Fantasmic! or the fireworks

T:
EE. Do Space and Buzz a couple times. Then hit the rest of Tomorrowland when it opens and any other Fantasyland rides that you missed the day before. Tour Toontown and reride anything else. Then I'd either hop to DCA or go back to the resort.

W:
I'd go to DCA all day and then head back to DL to reride your favorites before leaving.

If you only have 1 EE day (if you aren't staying at a DLR hotel) then I'd switch Tuesday and Wednesday and do Space and Buzz early during a normal non-EE morning.

Not completely mapped out, but here is my two cents. Pick and choose the rides you want to do.

1. PP

2. Dumbo

3, 4. Alice and Matterhorn, order not that important IMO

5, 6. Tea Cups, Mr. Toad, order not that important

7+ Snow White, Pinocchio, Carrousel, order not that important

For those going after June 11, there is a possibility that the Nemo Subs will be open for EE which will change how one might do things.

Considering you will be there for more than one EE day, and assuming you are staying at a Disney resort hotel, here's what I'd do.

M:
EE. Do FL (Peter Pan, Dumbo, Mr. Toad, Alice, Matterhorn, Pinocchio, Snow White in that order), then go straight to Indy when the rest of the park opens and ride that w/o FP. Then tour Adventureland and ride BTMRR. Then get a FP for Splash and see PotC, HM, and anything else before riding Splash. Then I'd go back to the resort to rest after being up so early. And I'd probably come back in the evening for Fantasmic! or the fireworks

T:
EE. Do Space and Buzz a couple times. Then hit the rest of Tomorrowland when it opens and any other Fantasyland rides that you missed the day before. Tour Toontown and reride anything else. Then I'd either hop to DCA or go back to the resort.

W:
I'd go to DCA all day and then head back to DL to reride your favorites before leaving.

If you only have 1 EE day (if you aren't staying at a DLR hotel) then I'd switch Tuesday and Wednesday and do Space and Buzz early during a normal non-EE morning.

We are staying off site. And so am I correct we only get 1 EE day?
and then which day is best?

and thanks for the two cents hydro guy

Not completely mapped out, but here is my two cents. Pick and choose the rides you want to do.

1. PP

2. Dumbo

3, 4. Alice and Matterhorn, order not that important IMO

5, 6. Tea Cups, Mr. Toad, order not that important

7+ Snow White, Pinocchio, Carrousel, order not that important

For those going after June 11, there is a possibility that the Nemo Subs will be open for EE which will change how one might do things.

So after that in the direction of pirates , indy, and mansion what rides would be best order. or is there?

We are staying off site. And so am I correct we only get 1 EE day?
and then which day is best?

and thanks for the two cents hydro guy

Actually, I'm going to contradict my previous post and say that I'd go see DCA on Monday, use EE on Tuesday, and go to DL early on Wednesday.

As for the order of the rides:

Do Early:
Indy
BTMRR
Splash
Haunted Mansion

Don't do early:
PotC
Jungle Cruise
MAoWtP
Tom Sawyer Island/Pirate's Lair
Mark Twain Riverboat/Sailing Ship Columbia/Davy Crockett's Explorer Canoes
Enchanted Tiki Room

Actually, I'm going to contradict my previous post and say that I'd go see DCA on Monday, use EE on Tuesday, and go to DL early on Wednesday.

Do Early:
Indy
BTMRR
Splash
Haunted Mansion

Don't do early:
PotC
Jungle Cruise
MAoWtP
Enchanted Tiki Room

OK I think I'm confused....
What are EE Days and how many EE days can a person with a 3 day hopper ticket get. Now we are not dtaying in a DL hotel. Were off site. and We will ALWAYS be at DL before the gates open every other day and staying to colse it up.

Hydroguy, you need to publish your own book, with touring plans. You would make millions!!

I have a question. I plan to arrive at 7:30 am, on the 19th. My question is this. If my major ride. I want to see is indy, and I go for the EE. Are the fastpass kiosk open that early? Is indy even open then, or does it open up after the EE hour is over? I am thinking to get an Indy fastpass, ride, and then ride it again. When my fastpass window opens, then get another fastpass for Indy right after I ride it. To go back later in the evening. Can this be done? I am thinking of the best way to do this. Any help is so much appreciated.:goodvibes

I will be going solo, and i want to see most rides, except for dumbo. Thanks again!

What are EE Days and how many EE days can a person with a 3 day hopper ticket get. Now we are not dtaying in a DL hotel. Were off site. and We will ALWAYS be at DL before the gates open every other day and staying to colse it up.

Tirby, you will get 1 EE day. You can choose it either Monday or Tuesday.

EE days are M, T, TH, SA

You only get 1 EE day with a 3 day hopper.

Maybe I confused you with the "do early" and "don't do early". I meant after doing EE rides. Sorry, if I confused you.

Hydroguy, you need to publish your own book, with touring plans. You would make millions!!

I have a question. I plan to arrive at 7:30 am, on the 19th. My question is this. If my major ride. I want to see is indy, and I go for the EE. Are the fastpass kiosk open that early? Is indy even open then, or does it open up after the EE hour is over? I am thinking to get an Indy fastpass, ride, and then ride it again. When my fastpass window opens, then get another fastpass for Indy right after I ride it. To go back later in the evening. Can this be done? I am thinking of the best way to do this. Any help is so much appreciated.:goodvibes

I will be going solo, and i want to see most rides, except for dumbo. Thanks again!

Indy is not open during EE and the FP machines will not be turned on until official park opening.

You can collect as many FP's as the time window allows, and use them anytime after their return time.

Indy is not open for EE, nor are its FP machines. It and its FP machines will open a official park opening. And your FP situation looks good. Look like you really like Indy!

Do Early:
Indy
BTMRR
Splash
Haunted Mansion

Don't do early:
PotC
Jungle Cruise
MAoWtP
Enchanted Tiki Room
I am going to disagree a bit here, especially with regard to TSI. TSI will be very popular this summer, although it does not open until a couple hours after DL opens. I would (and will in June) do TSI when it opens. I think it opens at 10AM on days when DL opens at 8AM.

Also, HM is a fast loader whose lines build slowly. If you get to HM within the first 2-3 hours the lines are not bad, similar to POTC.

As for Indy, Splash, and BTMRR, since these all have FP in general it is best to not ride these early and just get FPs for them. Then ride them mid-day. But we often do ride these early morning anyways thru standby, but only when we have worked in other non-FP rides on other days in the mornings. It is not a good idea to ride these early morning at the expense of other non-FP rides, especially slow loaders.

Thanks all....
We will be there April 23, 24, 25!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So no nemo:sad2:

As for Indy, Splash, and BTMRR, since these all have FP in general it is best to not ride these early and just get FPs for them. Then ride them mid-day. But we often do ride these early morning anyways thru standby, but only when we have worked in other non-FP rides on other days in the mornings. It is not a good idea to ride these early morning at the expense of other non-FP rides, especially slow loaders.

Not trying to pick a fight, but out of the rides over on that side of the park, I think I'd ride either Indy, Splash, or BTMRR w/o a FP right when it opens after EE. There are NO rides on the left side of the park that are slow loaders, but since these usually generate the longest lines, I recommended them early.

Assuming that tirby can ride the slow loaders in Fantasyland during EE, and the slow loaders in Tomorrowland and Toontown on his other day he has at DL, I think it is a good idea to ride those rides early and the faster loaders (Pirates, Jungle Cruise) during the most crowded part of the day (midday). But that is my opinion.

P.S. Splash and TSI will both be closed when you visit. So those you don't have to worry about.

Not trying to pick a fight, but out of the rides over on that side of the park, I think I'd ride either Indy, Splash, or BTMRR w/o a FP right when it opens after EE. There are NO rides on the left side of the park that are slow loaders, but since these usually generate the longest lines, I recommended them early.

Assuming that tirby can ride the slow loaders in Fantasyland during EE, and the slow loaders in Tomorrowland and Toontown on his other day he has at DL, I think it is a good idea to ride those rides early and the faster loaders (Pirates, Jungle Cruise) during the most crowded part of the day (midday). But that is my opinion.

P.S. Splash and TSI will both be closed when you visit. So those you don't have to worry about.
If the original question was related to the "left side of the park" (I did not read it carefully enough) then that does narrow things. I too do not want to be argumentative, and we personally do not always follow a strict "do these first, and then those". If one wants to be completely optimal, there would be a certain ride order. If I say it is "better to do such and such first", that does not mean we personally always do it that way. We follow a certain amount of spontaneity, mixed in with knowledge of how lines build.

As you pointed out, it also depends on how many days you have at the parks. If you have more days, then doing FP rides thru standby on some mornings does not limit you as much as it does when you have less days. It also depends on whether you want to ride any particular rides more than once on a given day. If only once, then IMO the best strategy is to get FPs for the rides which have them and ride those rides as close to mid-day as possible when all other lines are at the longest (with the caveat that we personally do not always follow this "best strategy"). If you want to ride all FP rides twice that day, then it would be tough to get two FP sets for every ride at DL and thus you would have to ride some thru standby - meaning early morning.

Bottom line is it depends a lot on what the visitor's objectives are and how many other days they have to catch slow loaders. Hence there is rarely one "right" answer. And even when there is a "right" answer, it should only be used as a guideline rather than an absolute rule.

I totally understand you are both trying to help. I Was just curious as to what to do and what order to get things.
We will only be in the park 3 days and will try NOT going back to the hotel. We are not in one of the resort hotels. I just feel overwhelmed. Last time I was there DCA wasent even there! And I want to get as many of the most popular rides in as I can. and still see both parks.I know hydroguy had a thread (I thought) as to how to use fast pass and what was disconnected and blah blah blah..... Oh my head.... Sorry. I am going to print out the list...

I totally understand you are both trying to help. I Was just curious as to what to do and what order to get things.
We will only be in the park 3 days and will try NOT going back to the hotel. We are not in one of the resort hotels. I just feel overwhelmed. Last time I was there DCA wasent even there! And I want to get as many of the most popular rides in as I can. and still see both parks.I know hydroguy had a thread (I thought) as to how to use fast pass and what was disconnected and blah blah blah..... Oh my head.... Sorry. I am going to print out the list...
If you are letting this stress you out, you need to take a step back. This is all for fun. Don't be uptight about it. Learn as much as you can, then when you get there do your best, and be sure to relax and have a good time.

Here is a link to the FP thread:

"Getting the Most Out of FastPass During High Season"
www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=885132

Also, for some people having a RideMax itinerary can help them relax, even if they do not really follow it.

If you are letting this stress you out, you need to take a step back. This is all for fun. Don't be uptight about it. Learn as much as you can, then when you get there do your best, and be sure to relax and have a good time.

Here is a link to the FP thread:

"Getting the Most Out of FastPass During High Season"
www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=885132

Also, for some people having a RideMax itinerary can help them relax, even if they do not really follow it.

Your right and thanks. I know it will be a blast when we get there, no matter what we do. Even if we stand in line! There are cool things to see in line too. Right!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter