ECV's in Disney

The GoGo is good for passengers, including clothing and stuff in basket, whi weigh around 200lbs or less. The scooter is rated for higher weights BUT battery life will be significantly reduced.

Last edited:
Very true! I neglected to say that the Victory 10 - 3 wheel is the only one I use! to me it's so much easier to get around and maneuver with. As far as the weight goes for me, I can't lift anything heavy because my knees can't handle the weight and my husband is 65 and not in the best shape so it was very hard for us to get this thing in and out of the van...we did manage with a lot of tugging and pulling. Between the two batteries, the monster chair, the main body and the wheel assembly he was pooped! lol
We leaned on last trip how to remove the gear box it made it even easier to transport.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter