Eating on the fly with my two guys!! May Dining Updated 8/16 COMPLETE

We loved the YC when we stayed there in March! Such a great hotel! We didn't stay CL but I have heard great things about it. Hope your trip is wonderful!

I agree about the portion sizes, except at the signatures they are not as big normally, which is nice. We are actually staying YC CL standard view next month. I was able to get a steal on a CL room, which the CL at the YC was a lot cheaper than the BC CL. This will be our first time at the Regatta Club, which was refurbed recently.

We loved the YC when we stayed there in March! Such a great hotel! We didn't stay CL but I have heard great things about it. Hope your trip is wonderful!

This is our second time at the YC and first time CL. I got such a steal on the room I could not say no to the CL. We love our beer and wine, so that alone sold me on it.

Loved your reviews!!

Thank you so much for following along :)

Great reviews!!!

Thank You!!!

What???? Your trip is over already. How can that be? At least you went out on a good note. Your cupcakes look amazing!

Well I hate that your trip was so short because I love your reviews. When are you going back? I see you're going back for F&W. I will be there 9/11- 9/17.

What???? Your trip is over already. How can that be? At least you went out on a good note. Your cupcakes look amazing!

Yes it is over, but in 29 days I get to do it all over again for 7 days at the YC CL this time!!! The cupcake are oh so good. I am eating extra super healthy this next month so I don't feel guilty indulging at World lol!

Well I hate that your trip was so short because I love your reviews. When are you going back? I see you're going back for F&W. I will be there 9/11- 9/17.

We will be back Sept 20 for 7 days, looks like we will miss each other :(

Will you be doing a report for your upcoming trip?

I know what you mean about eating super healthy before a vacation. I'm working on losing 5-10 lbs before November to make room for the 5-10 lbs I'm sure to gain during our 13-days at US and WDW. It's the only way I'll be able to indulge all I want and still manage break even at the end of it all :laughing:

Will you be doing a report for your upcoming trip?

I know what you mean about eating super healthy before a vacation. I'm working on losing 5-10 lbs before November to make room for the 5-10 lbs I'm sure to gain during our 13-days at US and WDW. It's the only way I'll be able to indulge all I want and still manage break even at the end of it all :laughing:

Yes I will have a full dining report for you all for sure!! Wow 13 days I am so jealous!!

Yes I will have a full dining report for you all for sure!!
Woo-hoo! Very much looking forward to that! Hope your trip is AMAZING

Wow 13 days I am so jealous!!
And I'm jealous of all of you who get to go so often, even if for shorter trips :laughing:. Our upcoming trip is the only one we've taken since 2004 and the only one we'll take probably until our son is off to college. :sad: My husband and I can do another couple of weeks at that time...just the two of us! :goodvibes I try not to think about the fact that that's nearly a decade away :scared:

My consolation is that we only live about 15 minutes away from Disneyland, so I won't go into complete withdrawal :cool::teeth:

Woo-hoo! Very much looking forward to that! Hope your trip is AMAZING

And I'm jealous of all of you who get to go so often, even if for shorter trips :laughing:. Our upcoming trip is the only one we've taken since 2004 and the only one we'll take probably until our son is off to college. :sad: My husband and I can do another couple of weeks at that time...just the two of us! :goodvibes I try not to think about the fact that that's nearly a decade away :scared:

My consolation is that we only live about 15 minutes away from Disneyland, so I won't go into complete withdrawal :cool::teeth:

Well I am super jealous you live 15 min from DL. It is my all time favorite place to visit. I am going in December for a few days solo as I love their Christmas time there, even more than WDW.

Love your reviews! The pictures of Ohana make me even more excited to eat there on our next trip!

I also loved Garden grill and Tusker House - and those pictures of your son at TH are too cute! He was really into his food and could care less that Mickey was standing beside him haha.

Love your reviews! The pictures of Ohana make me even more excited to eat there on our next trip!

I also loved Garden grill and Tusker House - and those pictures of your son at TH are too cute! He was really into his food and could care less that Mickey was standing beside him haha.

I hope you enjoy Ohana as much as we do. Just remember to not eat all day :rotfl2:

Thanks for this. So good to read not only informative reviews, but a positive experience of winging it - with a toddler too!

The planning gets to me - already planning more than a year out!

Thanks for this. So good to read not only informative reviews, but a positive experience of winging it - with a toddler too!

The planning gets to me - already planning more than a year out!

I have planned much more for our trip this month, but still am going with the flow some what. You have to with a toddler :rotfl2:

I have planned much more for our trip this month, but still am going with the flow some what. You have to with a toddler :rotfl2:

Yep! I will have a toddler and an ASD 9 yr old. We have to plan A LOT - but also be prepared to ditch it all anyway...

I haven't been on here in so long! I can't believe how big he has gotten!! I love the idea of a last minute trip and although I love planning - I absolutely prefer to just see what is open the day of. I doubt we will ever do the full planning thing again, unless we do "free dining" if they have it in the future.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter