Eating in MK after it closes for the party?

wootejl

Earning My Ears
If we are going to MK on a MVMCP day, but don’t have party tickets, would we be able to eat at a restaurant in MK at 6:25? It closes at 6 to non-party guests, so if we showed up at 6 for our reservation and left after dinner, would that be allowed?

No. If your reservation is for before six and you haven’t finished your meal by six, they’re not going to kick you out before you’re done eating. But they’re not going to seat or serve you after 6 o’clock if you don’t have a wristband.

If we are going to MK on a MVMCP day, but don’t have party tickets, would we be able to eat at a restaurant in MK at 6:25? It closes at 6 to non-party guests, so if we showed up at 6 for our reservation and left after dinner, would that be allowed?
If you have a dining reservation (ADR) between 6:00 and 7:00 you will be fine. Once the park closes at 6:00 you will want to go directly to the restaurant. Once you eat you will be guided by a CM to Main Street and possibly all the way to the park exit. People have shared a variety of experiences.
No. If your reservation is for before six and you haven’t finished your meal by six, they’re not going to kick you out before you’re done eating. But they’re not going to seat or serve you after 6 o’clock if you don’t have a wristband.
This is incorrect. Many guests without party tickets have been seated between 6PM and 7PM if they have an ADR.

If you have a dining reservation (ADR) between 6:00 and 7:00 you will be fine. Once the park closes at 6:00 you will want to go directly to the restaurant. Once you eat you will be guided by a CM to Main Street and possibly all the way to the park exit. People have shared a variety of experiences.

This is incorrect. Many guests without party tickets have been seated between 6PM and 7PM if they have an ADR.
This is correct. When I checked in at Skipper Canteen they specially asked because they said the reservation is noted and a different protocol followed at the end of the meal. I had my wrist band so didn’t require this.

I’m assuming it is the same at other restaurants.

Not sure you mean the restaurant or the park.
Restaurant you are good.
If you mean not get to the park until 6 then I wouldn't risk being turned away, be INSIDE before 6.

They do offer ADRs at some restaurants after 6 but before 7 for anyone.

The restaurants that are dedicated to the party guests are Be Our Guest & CRT. You book them via a Party Dining Page. All the others are regular Dining ADRs.

Not sure you mean the restaurant or the park.
Restaurant you are good.
If you mean not get to the park until 6 then I wouldn't risk being turned away, be INSIDE before 6.

They do offer ADRs at some restaurants after 6 but before 7 for anyone.

The restaurants that are dedicated to the party guests are Be Our Guest & CRT. You book them via a Party Dining Page. All the others are regular Dining ADRs.
Thank you! Our ADR is at Jungle Skipper for 6:25. I may check with a cast member earlier that day to be sure so we can cancel if needed. Thanks for your help!

Our last trip, the park closed at 6 for MNSSHP. We had ADRs at Skippers for 6:45. We had no issues waiting for the ADR. WE checked to see if we could check in early and told no.
We originally planned to shop on our way out of the park after dining. Be aware, that when you leave, the shops will be closed to anyone that doesn't have a party band.

Our last trip, the park closed at 6 for MNSSHP. We had ADRs at Skippers for 6:45. We had no issues waiting for the ADR. WE checked to see if we could check in early and told no.
We originally planned to shop on our way out of the park after dining. Be aware, that when you leave, the shops will be closed to anyone that doesn't have a party band.
That is great news, thank you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter