Eating Around the World: What to eat in each country? (Updated w/ my choices so far)

Okay Ive added my picks so far from some of your ideas and looking at the menus. PLEASE! I would be so greatful for any pictures. Thanks my hungry friends.
Mexico Either the kids quesadillia or a churro, or both! And thinking if we end in Mexico and not that hungry maybe a margrita
Norway Definitly want to try the School Bread and maybe the Lefse too. Pictures?
China Potstickers I guess, someone here warned against the egg rolls. Pictures?
Germany Bratwurst or a pretzel Pictures?
Italy Cannoli
America Skip
Japan If I can get some sushi CS or I've never had Sake
Morocco Baklava or the Tabouleh or Couscous side dish. Pictures? Does either or both come with pita bread?
France Cheese plate What kinds of cheese? or the ham and cheese croissant. Pictures?
United Kingdom Digestive cookies from the shop
Canada Either a Canadian candy bar like coffee crisp or Maple cookies

Sounds like you have a plan.

I don't know who warned aganist the eggrolls in china but we've always thought they were good.

Mexico-dont really want a snack here have San Angle booked for dinner
China-want to try that frozen chi tea
Norway-either schoolbread or cream horn or anything its all so yummy!
Italy-canoli
germany-dont want anything
america- no thanks
Morroco-hummus does anyone know if some pita wedges come with?
Canada-maple leaf cookie sounds good
France-criossant
England-Id like the snack size fish and chips
Japan-kaki gori thinking the melon sounds great

If your were to "Eat around the world" what would you eat in each country? The only thing I know I want to try is the School bread in Norway. Any pictures would be great as well! I've added my choices in red
Mexico Either the kids quesadillia or a churro, or both! And thinking if we end in Mexico and not that hungry maybe a margrita
Norway Definitly want to try the School Bread and maybe the Lefse too. Pictures?
China Potstickers I guess, someone here warned against the egg rolls. Pictures?
Germany Bratwurst or a pretzel Pictures?
Italy Cannoli
America Skip
Japan If I can get some sushi CS or I've never had Sake
Morocco Baklava or the Tabouleh or Couscous side dish. Pictures? Does either or both come with pita bread?
France Cheese plate What kinds of cheese? or the ham and cheese croissant. Pictures?
United Kingdom Digestive cookies from the shop
Canada Either a Canadian candy bar like coffee crisp or Maple cookies

I've heard about Bear Claws in Canada too....I had the Norway bread last trip. It was good, but different. DH didn't like it and it was way too big to eat alone. In America, I would probably get that fully loaded elephant ear if you decide to eat there. In France, definitely get to the Patisserie!

Mexico - Nachos
Norway - School Bread
China - Fried Rice
Germany - Liefermilch(sp?) dry red wine
Italy - lasagna
America - ??? they have food :laughing:
Japan - sushi
Morocco - not sure
France - grey goose lemon slushy yummmmm
United Kingdom - Fish and Chips
Canada - Cheddar Cheese Soup

And if I still had room, would have to get some McDonald fries:rotfl:

For all those people who said something like ??? for Canada or Japan:

Canada: Breadsticks and maple creme brulee: "My home and native land":woohoo:

Japan: One word-SUSHI.:love:

Mexico: Combination Plate
China: Kid's Meal Combo
Norway: School bread & Almond Kringla
Germany: Pretzel
Italy: Chocolates (weather permitting)
US: Funnel cake
Japan: Kid's Meal Combo
Morocco: -don't care for anything-
France: Grey Goose Slushy, Quiche and any pastries - all yummy
UK: Fish n chips
Canada: Great coffee stand (non-WDW run outside vendor no nescafe!)

umm I guess i won't be seeing much of epcot because I'll be really close to the bubble tea! I used to dink it atleast once a week at the mall but they stopped selling it.

I thought the egg rolls tasted fine - just like eggrolls! =)

My biggest piece of advice? In all the times I've "eaten around the world" at EPCOT, I always find myself most disappointed when I choose something that someone on the board recommended over what truly looks good at the time. Go with your gut - if you get there and something else looks fantastic, get it! I opted for the schoolbread over another pastry that looked delicious because of the recommendations here and really regretted it. I found the schoolbread bland and threw most of it away while my DH happily munched on the pastry that I really wanted. =)

If I hadn't gone with my gut, I wouldn't have ever tried the peach schnapps frozen tea in China which I now have dreams about...

Enjoy your trip around the world!

What a neat idea!

I swear though, if it were me--I'd stop at Tangierine Cafe first--eat a whole shwarma (sp?) platter myself--find a Grey Goose Slush and then hit Norway for a school bread. LOL! I'd be one happy camper! :thumbsup2

Canada: Breadsticks and maple creme brulee: "My home and native land":woohoo:
To get the breadsticks you would have to eat in Le Cellier, which I agree are delicious especially the pretzel ones, but "eating around the world" is getting a little of somthing in each country (i.e. Counter Service) Getting an ADR for just breadsticks is a bit silly... maybe I could pay somone going to dine there to smuggle some out for me!:idea:

We will be spending three days in Epcot, so I think we will definitely try to do this. Just spread it our over 2 or 3 days! I am waiting to try school bread!

Okay Narnia and DiZneEChIcK tell me about bubble tea.

Bubble tea, or Boba tea, is flavored iced or hot tea and it has tapioca jelly balls (bubbles) in it. Some people love it others think it's kinda gross and weird when you suck up the bubbles thru the straw. I had it in China town in Toronto, it was good, my DW loves it she had it at a coffee shop before, I think its a good choice for eating around the world (EATW) because it's unique since you can get egg rolls and such anywhere.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter