Eat around the World Progress thread -Postal (most)

I'm sorry this was so much extra work!!! I bet it was crazy!!

Thank you so much for hostessing!! :)

Maria is a fabulous hostess! She dropped my box off today!! So many wonderful items -- thanks to Maria and all for your great work.

Some went out today!

havencruiser
mrs charming
nemomom
stitchisourhero
tinkerbean

Four more already printed and paid labels to drop at PO tomorrow:
disney_rider
happypooh
michellepooh
mischief managed

I need addresses for kertggr and mla977 (I can't find them!) and they will go out Friday.

Kat - can I send yours next week with surprise swap? If not I'll get it out friday as well.

I am holding the following to return with the quote swap:

hopemax
mickeyteacher
rlovew
susiestone

If I've missed anyone (123sa has hers and bearbear's) please let me know - i have them all boxed and am not looking at them at this second.

Thanks for your patience everyone!

maria

Sure thing! I'm not in a really big hurry.. do you think the quotes would fit back in it as well? or are we pushing our luck..lol.. but sure wait as long as you need to :):moped: (this is so my favorite icon today..lol)

Some went out today!

havencruiser
mrs charming
nemomom
stitchisourhero
tinkerbean

Four more already printed and paid labels to drop at PO tomorrow:
disney_rider
happypooh
michellepooh
mischief managed

I need addresses for kertggr and mla977 (I can't find them!) and they will go out Friday.

Kat - can I send yours next week with surprise swap? If not I'll get it out friday as well.

I am holding the following to return with the quote swap:

hopemax
mickeyteacher
rlovew
susiestone

If I've missed anyone (123sa has hers and bearbear's) please let me know - i have them all boxed and am not looking at them at this second.

Thanks for your patience everyone!

maria

:wave: Me?

Mine came today.

I just I'm just gonna have to find room for a Garden Grill meal. I love both of the things I got for that one.

I also just made ADRs for Donald's Safari, so those will be used too.

Everything looks great! Thank you so much for hostessing.

Got mine today. I have not eaten at all the places that I got items for in the past, so it looks like a good excuse to try some of them my next go around in 2010. Thanks everyone for all the work and great stuff.

Mine arrived today, too! They look wonderful! Thanks, everyone, and thank you, Maria, for hosting!! :cool1:

I got mine yesterday - they are wonderful - thanks everyone!

Bumping to see if any more arrived - I am stil in Orlando at the conference and heading home tomorrow so I don't have all the dc's to check!

Maria

Just got mine today!!! Thanks all - will have to visit all the places in future DL visits. Just what I need, more excuses to visit DL. Whoo-hooo!

I got mine today - everything looks so good. I have a couple of reservations this Friday for restaurants that match my new stuff! So I know I need to take lots of pictures for those restaurants.

Thanks everyone.

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter