Eat around the World Progress thread -Postal (most)

Angel items are on their way.

I have not heard anything from Notes4theheart so I am going to assume her items are not coming. I have started to swap (I ended up home early today so I had some time!). For groups where notes is in them, I am blind swapping the extra pieces so no one should get back duplicates. Where I can I will swap within the same groups (she was in D and D1 so I just gave D's pieces to D1 and vice versa so they are of the same topic). I won't be able to do that for all of them.

I probably still won't finish up until Monday and then get them mailed midweek sometime I'm guessing but I wanted to update everyone.

I have pictures of almost everything - I will try to get them up this week.

Maria

Hi ladies!

I posted a link in the first post for pictures - they aren't complete so I need to add more when I get them off the camera! (thought I did that).

Since I'm leaving tomorrow night for the weekend I didn't want everyone to have to wait.

Looks like I will have some internet access through the wonders of technology and blackberry! Apparently you can use the phone as a modem!

Hi ladies!

I posted a link in the first post for pictures - they aren't complete so I need to add more when I get them off the camera! (thought I did that).

Since I'm leaving tomorrow night for the weekend I didn't want everyone to have to wait.

Looks like I will have some internet access through the wonders of technology and blackberry! Apparently you can use the phone as a modem!

I love my Blackberry and have had one for 3 years now but I haven't ever figured out how to use it with my laptop. I would love some pointers if you do it.

Thanks for the pics.

Susie

I love everything!!! Great job, everyone!

Thanks for posting the pics, Maria!! Have a wonderful trip! :)

I love my Blackberry and have had one for 3 years now but I haven't ever figured out how to use it with my laptop. I would love some pointers if you do it.

Thanks for the pics.

Susie

DH has one which he loves (I have a crappy treo through work - used to have better but changed jobs. The price of not traveling for a living is a crappy phone so I'll take it!)

We have Verizon so I called them to see if I could do it. I had to add on to his current data plan for modem use and it is $15 per month (on top of the data plan fee) and they gave me a tether cord and software and voila! It was really easy. I cannot say the same for my ATT treo however - I can't get it to work!

Been swapping for 2 hours - 3 more groups to go then I have to get them into envelopes/boxes for each.

They won't get mailed tomorrow since I have to label all etc still and will probably do online postage and I'm just exhausted!

Been swapping for 2 hours - 3 more groups to go then I have to get them into envelopes/boxes for each.

They won't get mailed tomorrow since I have to label all etc still and will probably do online postage and I'm just exhausted!

:hug:
Go make yourself something with that Frozen Concoction maker! That's an order Sargent!

Angel items are on their way.

I have not heard anything from Notes4theheart so I am going to assume her items are not coming. I have started to swap (I ended up home early today so I had some time!). For groups where notes is in them, I am blind swapping the extra pieces so no one should get back duplicates. Where I can I will swap within the same groups (she was in D and D1 so I just gave D's pieces to D1 and vice versa so they are of the same topic). I won't be able to do that for all of them.

I probably still won't finish up until Monday and then get them mailed midweek sometime I'm guessing but I wanted to update everyone.

I have pictures of almost everything - I will try to get them up this week.

Maria

Did you ever hear anything from Notes4theHeart?

:hug:
Go make yourself something with that Frozen Concoction maker! That's an order Sargent!

If only there were room on the counter....leave a clean house to go camping and come home and dump stuff everywhere! Ok DH cooked too so that's all over the counter AND the margaritaville stuff that came while I was away (only one broken glass). Been chilling watching tv for an hour or so instead. Nothing good to put in the concoction maker for tonight - must run to liquor store!

Maria

All boxed up! Everyone's swaps are done and boxed up....so here's some info you will need:

Notes4theheart was in 14 groups and her stuff never arrived and after one update a week ago I have not heard back from her so I swapped without it. Since it was too many groups to angel so late in the game, I did the best I could blind swapping the extra pieces. Where I could I kept it within the same topic but some of you will find odd pieces in your bags as it wasn't always possible! I TRIED really hard not to duplicate anyone but I can't promise I didn't. This made swapping this very large swap very difficult and time consuming so if there are any mistakes, missing pieces, duplicates that are unwanted etc. please PM me and I will gladly rectify it on my own dime.

I want to thank angels AWM and Michellepooh (who doubled up on one group to angel) and all the others who offered so quickly as I had to angel tinkerbellsfriend as well.

I will get these mailed throughout the week - probably a few a day. Thanks everyone for your help!

If anyone is in the quote swap and wants me to hold their package to return with that I would be happy to do so (it's a few weeks away). Just thought I'd offer for savings in postage. I have room to keep some if needed.

Will let everyone know what goes out when!

Maria

All boxed up! Everyone's swaps are done and boxed up....so here's some info you will need:

Notes4theheart was in 14 groups and her stuff never arrived and after one update a week ago I have not heard back from her so I swapped without it. Since it was too many groups to angel so late in the game, I did the best I could blind swapping the extra pieces. Where I could I kept it within the same topic but some of you will find odd pieces in your bags as it wasn't always possible! I TRIED really hard not to duplicate anyone but I can't promise I didn't. This made swapping this very large swap very difficult and time consuming so if there are any mistakes, missing pieces, duplicates that are unwanted etc. please PM me and I will gladly rectify it on my own dime.

I want to thank angels AWM and Michellepooh (who doubled up on one group to angel) and all the others who offered so quickly as I had to angel tinkerbellsfriend as well.

I will get these mailed throughout the week - probably a few a day. Thanks everyone for your help!

If anyone is in the quote swap and wants me to hold their package to return with that I would be happy to do so (it's a few weeks away). Just thought I'd offer for savings in postage. I have room to keep some if needed.

Maria

I am so sorry that you had so much extra work. I am so excited to be getting this back but am bummed that you had such a hard time.

If there is room in my box, can I wait and have the quotes come back with it?

Just ket me know

Thanks
again.

Oh good, I was going to ask but wasn't sure you wanted the packages hanging around. I only sent $5 for an envelope for this swap, but I'll need a box for the quote swap, so I'll send another $5 with it, and I'll still come out $5 ahead. :banana:

I am so sorry that you had so much extra work. I am so excited to be getting this back but am bummed that you had such a hard time.

If there is room in my box, can I wait and have the quotes come back with it?

Just ket me know

Thanks
again.

THere is room - I can hold your box. Thanks!

It is a great swap and I'm sure everyone is going to be very excited when they get it back - some amazing pieces!

Oh good, I was going to ask but wasn't sure you wanted the packages hanging around. I only sent $5 for an envelope for this swap, but I'll need a box for the quote swap, so I'll send another $5 with it, and I'll still come out $5 ahead. :banana:

I'm all for saving money! And I have a scrap room (or crap room as it is) and there are shelves so I can just put them on the shelf. At this point - less to ship this week is actually good for me anyway so it's a bonus for me too!

Maria

Maria

Maria,
Since I'm heading to the world next week, I would love for you to hold my swap for the quote swap. I'm not sure how much money I sent before, but I know I will need a box to get it back. I will gladly send you more money, if you will let me know.
We will be home on June 23rd, so if you have the quote swap done and ready to send back by then, I will be home to receive it.
Thanks,
Shawna

Thanks for all your work. I am positive that what ever you did swap with so there were no dups is absolutely fine. Cant wait to see them.

Maria

Congratulations on finishing this up!! I am sorry about the extra work you had. If you have room to hold mine for a bit that would be great. I am still trying to find places to stuff things so we can show the house so the lack of aother box would be great. Please keep mine until you send the quote swap.

Rebecca

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter