Easter 2002...

mmunro

Earning My Ears
Long time no post!...

Hope you can help. We are planning our second trip to WDW Florida in Easter 2002. What special events are happening to commemorate 100 years and can we book know?. Hope someone can help or point me in the right direction.

Regards,

PS: Also, should we be reconsidering our trip, post Sept 11 and all that?

Hi there :) ! I'm sorry you didn't receive a reply sooner, but we now have a UK DIS site of our very own and we're all hanging out there :) Do follow the link in my signature to the UK boards - you will need to register there to post.
Now to answer your questions - there's plenty going on to celebrate the 100 years! There are new parades in the Magic Kingdom, MGM Studios and Animal Kingdom- Epcot has a new version of their Tapestry of Nations parade - Tapestry Of Dreams.
In MGM Studios, Walt Disney: One Man's Dream, is an interactive tour of 100 years of Disney, and I don't know when you last visited, but have you experienced Who Wants To Be A Millionaire in MGM? It's a great new attraction - it'll be about a year old when you visit!
There is a new permanent icon in the Studios too - a 12 story high sorcerer hat!!!
I hope that's enough to set the excitement off! I know it is for me :)
I hope you won't allow the atrocities of September 11th to deter you - we have had several threads on this subject on the UK DIS since it happened of course, but a great many of us have gone since then and returned having had a fantastic time....... but do join us and post away - you'll get lots of input there :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter