Easiest way to get from pop to DHS early

themeparkfan02

Earning My Ears
Hi! Next week I’m rope dropping Disney’s Hollywood Studios and want to get on smugglers run with a short wait (and get a boarding pass). What time should I leave pop century in the morning and how often and early do the busses run?

Buses are running as early as 6:30 and they come often. You can see the times in the MDE app when you're onsite.

You can also call Uber/Lyft. I usually have the Lyft app open and ready, but more often than not we get a bus quicker.

we used lyft from pop every morning we went to hs. i wanted to be ahead of the first hotel bus. i think we left pop about 1 hour and 45 minutes before park open each time.

When we went two weeks ago the buses were plentiful and fast. We were in line just before 6. Later that day we talked to a young couple who used uber. He said they got to the parking lots at 6:30 am but the drop off line took so long they did not get through the tap stiles until just after 7. They ended up in standby group 138. Btw we got group 70 as it took 3 or 4 seconds to connect.

Also we had a golf tee time at 2:30. So we went to guest services within 10 minutes and explained. They were kind enough to make notes so when we returned to the park about 6pm. We went on the ride. Still had an hour long line trek. Our number 70 was called at 3:00.

Bus transportation starts about 45 minutes prior to scheduled park opening.
I know that's what it says on the Disney website, but it's incorrect. For an 8 or 9 am opening, buses start around 6:30. It the park opens at 7, buses will start around 6

I know that's what it says on the Disney website, but it's incorrect. For an 8 or 9 am opening, buses start around 6:30. It the park opens at 7, buses will start around 6

They really need to update the times guides.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter