Early Tuesday Riddle

Cantw8 said:
I was thinking about something last night and I'm curious to know what you all think. Fish Rub.....please discuss
tada.gif

You want to rub a fish popcorn::

Cantw8 said:
you say it like it's weird :confused3

Now I know who the new gal was on my porch last night. :thumbsup2

Angel - you should have at least introduced us, afterall there was some confusion regarding the fish :rolleyes1

Next time bring fish for everybody :rotfl: :rotfl:

Thanks for your patience everyone and sorry for the delay! I would have been quicker if: a) the bus came on time to bring me home and b) my cats hadn't left a live bird in my kitchen for me to rescue!!

Anyway, now thats over:

Tara is leading us!

leader.gif

Donna
tu.gif

Jessie
tu.gif

CdnDisneyNut
tu.gif

Duckfan
tu.gif

Sheridac
tu.gif

Lou
tu.gif

Mickeyfan2
tu.gif

Breezy_Carol
tu.gif

Mickeyfan1
tu.gif

Dee
tu.gif

Pam
tu.gif

Grammyof2
tu.gif

crcormier
tu.gif

Sorry I didn't reply to everyones PMs.

Gaspode said:
I would have been quicker if: my cats hadn't left a live bird in my kitchen for me to rescue!!

Maybe they were just trying to tell you they wanted a bowl of shredded tweet for breakfast? :confused3

Grammyof2 said:
Now I know who the new gal was on my porch last night. :thumbsup2

Angel - you should have at least introduced us, afterall there was some confusion regarding the fish :rolleyes1

Next time bring fish for everybody :rotfl: :rotfl:

Sorry :blush:

alabamaalan said:
Maybe they were just trying to tell you they wanted a bowl of shredded tweet for breakfast? :confused3

:rotfl:

what are you like Alan?

Anyways, you are in:

tu.gif

Am I the only one that can't get the riddle today :confused3

Sorry you can't get it Angel, perhaps try reading it through slowly as the answer is right there in front of you I promise :) (but you are not the only one so don't worry!)

I'm afraid I have to head out again but I'll be back in a bit to answer any PMs.

Have a great day everyone,
Gaspodé

DUH!!! After sitting here staring at it for 10 minutes, I showed it to my 16yo DS, and he says "Oh, it's easy" and had the answer in no time.

So I'm not really in, my DS is.

L107ANGEL said:

me too, and that's not all i can't get.... :confused3

but i am in now. morning, fish mongers.

Good Morning Everyone!

PM sent

I think I'm IN!

:yay:

L107ANGEL said:

No. You're not the only one. I had to give it a second try. But I'm pretty certain I'm right now. My logic is the opposite of most people !! :teeth:

Amy
tu.gif

Horsegirl
tu.gif

Madaboutthemouse
tu.gif

hiwaygal
tu.gif

paslea_pooh
tu.gif

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter