Early Tuesday Riddle

Gaspode

<font color=blue>Its threatening and romantic....
Hiya,

Well Im very sorry but I completely forgot until just now that I am supposed to do the riddle on Tuesdays in July BUT have also got to go teach a new Baby Sign Language class (in fact I should be headed for my bus now!).

So here is the riddle but I'm afraid I won't be able to answer PMs until later.

Sorry!!!

Send me a PM if you think you know the answer :)

If you cross out all unnecessary letters in the following string of letters, a logical sentence will remain. Can you see it?

AALLLOUGNINCEACELSSSEANRYTELNETCTEERS

cya,
Gaspodé

Figures, the day I figure the answer right away, our riddle mistress is unavailable :sad2: ;)

Hope signing class went well today, Melissa!

PM sent. I'll wait patiently for a response. Not like if it's correct I have anywhere good to lead us to anyway :rolleyes:

Off to get ready for work :wave:

Good Morning Sunshines :sunny: That made my head hurt :confused3

PM sent.

I'm in. I think. No mints either. Which probably means I'm wrong since I used my OWN logic.

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

The new home looks great! But whats with the no open flames signs :confused3

Morning all! I can't beleive I actually got this without any mints. (I think!). PM sent and I am IN!

Dee

I was thinking about something last night and I'm curious to know what you all think. Fish Rub.....please discuss
tada.gif

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter