Early entry (among other things) returning to resort hotels!

Interesting question. There's not really any way to know, but the multi-day tickets were only good for MM at DL, not EMH at DCA. So I guess if you think about EMH vs MM, did one seem significantly more crowded than the other? I guess that would be hard to tell also, since DCA has fewer attractions...but EE/MM was confined to two lands, so...

All that to say I have no idea, but maybe someone can gauge by comparing DCA EMH crowds to DL MM crowds.
I thought DL had bigger crowds than DCA during MM/EE. I am happy to hear it will be only for hotel guests and both parks will be open daily a half hour. Wish it would be the full hour like it used to be. Now, Disney needs to give each person staying on site a Magic Band, no charge. If they want a specific one, charge $5 - $10 more for special magic bands.

I thought DL had bigger crowds than DCA during MM/EE. I am happy to hear it will be only for hotel guests and both parks will be open daily a half hour. Wish it would be the full hour like it used to be. Now, Disney needs to give each person staying on site a Magic Band, no charge. If they want a specific one, charge $5 - $10 more for special magic bands.
Kinda useless perk when magic bands do nothing at DLR 🤐.

(yes I know they said they will bring them eventually, still useless till they do)

I am a little sad for the person who posts her all the time about being first for Peterpan though... with early entry being everyday that is probably over now.
That’s true. That would definitely be over since the ride will already have been running for 30 minutes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter