Early entry (among other things) returning to resort hotels!

We did the same. Have a 5 Day Park Hopper and made the reservations based of the old EMH schedule assuming it would come back by our trip.

I have 5 day park hoppers staying on site and had originally planned my days presuming the old EMH schedule would apply.

I'm now thinking of rebooking my park reservations since that's no the case.

Any thoughts on which park I should do EMH in on which days?
I did the same but won't be changing our plans because we don't have hoppers and are going in October. We don't want to be at DCA on OBB nights. I would assume others are doing the same and thus is possible more DLR hotel guests will do early entry at DCA on non party days. So I guess it depends on when you are going, if you have a hopper, and what your plans are. Keep in mind that traditionally Fantasmic moved to a weekend only schedule in the fall, though we don't have details on that yet.

We stayed at the GCH for the first time in April and based on our friends' past experiences, I was expecting them to print key cards with our names (which I thought would be a neat souvenir), but they just asked how many we wanted and we got blank keys. Is it safe to assume that with early entry they'll go back to the old practice of printing individual keys with names for each guest 3+ to be used to verify early entry eligibility?
No, they aren’t going back to that practice for security reasons.

I have 5 day park hoppers staying on site and had originally planned my days presuming the old EMH schedule would apply.

I'm now thinking of rebooking my park reservations since that's no the case.

Any thoughts on which park I should do EMH in on which days?
Me too, and it took me ages to work it out.

I think I will just leave it as it is, it was stressful enough having to decide don what day to go then get up early in the morning and book the park I wanted each day.

Just throwing it out there as only just thought of it.

Do you think they will remove the park hopper time and you can hop from anytime onwards?

Here's the attraction list on Disneyland's website​

https://disneyland.disney.go.com/guest-services/early-admission-options/

Early Entry at the Disneyland Resort​

Guests staying at one of the Disneyland Resort hotels can take advantage of admission to Disneyland Park or Disney California Adventure Park 30 minutes early to enjoy select attractions, dining and shopping locations.
Valid hotel stay, theme park admission and park reservation are required. Theme park admission and reservations are subject to availability and not guaranteed.

What’s Available at the Theme Parks​

During early entry admission, enjoy the following offerings.
Disneyland Park Attractions
  • Alice in Wonderland
  • Astro Orbitor
  • Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters
  • Disneyland Monorail
  • Dumbo the Flying Elephant
  • King Arthur Carrousel
  • Mad Tea Party
  • Mr. Toad’s Wild Ride
  • Pinocchio’s Daring Journey
  • Snow White’s Enchanted Wish
  • Space Mountain
  • Star Tours – The Adventures Continue
Disneyland Park Dining and Shopping
  • Fantasyland Fruit Cart
  • Galactic Grill
  • Guide II
  • Esplanade Stroller Shop
  • The Mad Hatter in Fantasyland
  • Market House
  • Plaza Inn
Disney California Adventure Park Attractions
  • Guardians of the Galaxy – Mission BREAKOUT!
  • Incredicoaster
  • The Little Mermaid ~ Ariel’s Undersea Adventure
  • Mater’s Junkyard Jamboree
  • Monsters Inc. Mike & Sulley to the Rescue!
  • Soarin' Around the World
  • WEB SLINGERS: A Spider-Man Adventure
Disney California Adventure Park Dining and Shopping
  • Cappuccino Cart
  • The Collector’s Warehouse
  • Fiddler, Fifer & Practical Cafe
  • Fillmore’s Taste-In
  • Knick’s Knacks
  • Oswald's
  • WEB Suppliers

So, limited to Fantasyland and Tomorrowland on the DP side but a bit more all over the place on the DCA side.

I think that means while DP will "feel" more crowded, it'll actually be a more efficient use of time than the DCA side, since DCA will require a lot more walking between big attractions (say Incredicoaster, Soarin and Guardians).

I guess they're really trying to push people to the upsell Individual Lightning Lanes for Radiator Springs Racers. That used to be the huge perk of early entry at DCA -- having a chance to ride RSR with a very short wait.

I did the same but won't be changing our plans because we don't have hoppers and are going in October. We don't want to be at DCA on OBB nights. I would assume others are doing the same and thus is possible more DLR hotel guests will do early entry at DCA on non party days. So I guess it depends on when you are going, if you have a hopper, and what your plans are. Keep in mind that traditionally Fantasmic moved to a weekend only schedule in the fall, though we don't have details on that yet.

We do have park hoppers and genie plus.

I'm thinking maybe I should start in DCA on the OBB days, and then get out of there prior to the mix in time of 3pm.

Here's the attraction list on Disneyland's website​

https://disneyland.disney.go.com/guest-services/early-admission-options/

Early Entry at the Disneyland Resort​

Guests staying at one of the Disneyland Resort hotels can take advantage of admission to Disneyland Park or Disney California Adventure Park 30 minutes early to enjoy select attractions, dining and shopping locations.
Valid hotel stay, theme park admission and park reservation are required. Theme park admission and reservations are subject to availability and not guaranteed.

What’s Available at the Theme Parks​

During early entry admission, enjoy the following offerings.
Disneyland Park Attractions
  • Alice in Wonderland
  • Astro Orbitor
  • Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters
  • Disneyland Monorail
  • Dumbo the Flying Elephant
  • King Arthur Carrousel
  • Mad Tea Party
  • Mr. Toad’s Wild Ride
  • Pinocchio’s Daring Journey
  • Snow White’s Enchanted Wish
  • Space Mountain
  • Star Tours – The Adventures Continue
Disneyland Park Dining and Shopping
  • Fantasyland Fruit Cart
  • Galactic Grill
  • Guide II
  • The Mad Hatter in Fantasyland
  • Market House
  • Plaza Inn
Disney California Adventure Park Attractions
  • Guardians of the Galaxy – Mission BREAKOUT!
  • Incredicoaster
  • The Little Mermaid ~ Ariel’s Undersea Adventure
  • Mater’s Junkyard Jamboree
  • Monsters Inc. Mike & Sulley to the Rescue!
  • Soarin' Around the World
  • WEB SLINGERS: A Spider-Man Adventure
Disney California Adventure Park Dining and Shopping
  • Cappuccino Cart
  • The Collector’s Warehouse
  • Fiddler, Fifer & Practical Cafe
  • Fillmore’s Taste-In
  • Knick’s Knacks
  • Oswald's
  • WEB Suppliers
Ummmmmm. No Peter Pan?!!!

This package delivery will be great. It’ll be REALLY great for those getting light sabers

Attachments

• 3438C12F-9393-4A58-8A8F-509595B29FF8.jpeg
    3438C12F-9393-4A58-8A8F-509595B29FF8.jpeg
    80.5 KB · Views: 16
Just a random thought, trying to compare the uptake of this latest offering to the before-times.

Back when early entry at Disneyland Park was for both onsite guests and multi-day ticket guests, what do you all think the proportion of multi day ticket vs on site guests was?

Would it have been a fairly even split or weighted much more heavily one way or the other?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter