EARL - Questions from an Addict

jonathansullivan

DIS + IOA Veteran
Just a quick question for anyone who know the answer. Where is the Lockness (sp?) property that had the toxic waste on it that Universal bought and may expand too? (In comparison to the parks/Dr. Phillips/etc)

Thanks for the info!

HEY EARL! Glad to see you back from your month away. I know you are probably slammed with all the things going on, but I still owe you lunch, maybe in the next few weeks...Email me!

If so, I am Doomed!

Disney, USF, IOA, BGT, SW weekly since 1997
Quarterly since birth!

Hi J.S. -

It's the Lockheed-Martin property. It's south of the existing park. If you go south in Universal Blvd, cross International (Wet N'Wild) and go south another mile or so to Sand Lake Road. Continue south on Sand Lake Road. As you drive, the property on your left is the place. It runs from Universal Blvd. east over towards John Young Parkway and as far south as the Bee Line. If you travel east on the Bee Line from International Drive, it's all of the property on the north side of the road.

The new convention center expansion is being built on some of the property that was sold off to the County.

Gotcha! The convention center expansion was weird, one day we were in the Taco Bell, the next day it closed...a few months later we stayed at the Country Inn on new years eve. We went back later that week, they were gone...freaky.

If so, I am Doomed!

Disney, USF, IOA, BGT, SW weekly since 1997
Quarterly since birth!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest