DWFB 8/30/08 @ 2PM ~ Come have one for Bawb!

I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Less than two weeks until we leave. I can't wait to meet everyone and have that Dole Whip. I really hope the podcast can be there. Thank you for arranging this.

I am sad to have to report that Bob the croc will not be able to attend. It seems that he took a ship to England instead of a plane and has not arrived yet. The family in England will have a neighbor check the mail for him while they are gone but will not have him to hand off to me for the meet. I still plan to attend and have one for Bawb.

I am sad to have to report that Bob the croc will not be able to attend. It seems that he took a ship to England instead of a plane and has not arrived yet. The family in England will have a neighbor check the mail for him while they are gone but will not have him to hand off to me for the meet. I still plan to attend and have one for Bawb.

I'm glad you are still coming. :goodvibes I can't wait to meet everyone and have a DW for Bawb! :goodvibes

Calypso can you add myself, DH (Bernard) and DD (Penny) to you list please. We are taking a last minute trip for DD before the HSM show is gone and plan on being at MK on the 30th.

I'll have my LGMH on my lanyard and DH will be wearing a red backpack with a LGMH on the bag.

Calypso can you add myself, DH (Bernard) and DD (Penny) to you list please. We are taking a last minute trip for DD before the HSM show is gone and plan on being at MK on the 30th.

I'll have my LGMH on my lanyard and DH will be wearing a red backpack with a LGMH on the bag.

:yay: :yay: :yay: Yay! So glad you'll be able to make it!

Calypso is away for the weekend. I'm sure she will add you to the list when she gets back. :goodvibes

Is it time, yet???!?!?! I need a vacation and a DOLE WHIP (float, my favorite:goodvibes ) Looking forward to meeting you all:dance3:

We'll look forward to meeting you. :goodvibes

I'll be in WDW one week from today (yay!!!) and we haven't decided yet whether or not we're bringing our laptop, so I hope I can count on some of you to keep this thread on page 1 as a reminder for everyone. :thumbsup2

Also, if you're new to the thread and will be visiting the MK on 8/30 -- please stop by and say hello -- I promise we won't bite and it certainly isn't mandatory to confirm here that you'll be attending. Just keep the info in mind and if you happen to be at the MK on the same day, just mosey on over.

DID I MENTION MY VACATION STARTS IN ONE WEEK?
(And no, this isn't Tracy! :teeth: )

I'll be in WDW one week from today (yay!!!) and we haven't decided yet whether or not we're bringing our laptop, so I hope I can count on some of you to keep this thread on page 1 as a reminder for everyone. :thumbsup2

Also, if you're new to the thread and will be visiting the MK on 8/30 -- please stop by and say hello -- I promise we won't bite and it certainly isn't mandatory to confirm here that you'll be attending. Just keep the info in mind and if you happen to be at the MK on the same day, just mosey on over.

(And no, this isn't Tracy! :teeth:
)

Is time going as slow for you, as it is for me?...:hourglass :hourglass :hourglass

I'd be there if I could, but I can't wait to hear about it. Please lift one for Bawb from me!

(And no, this isn't Tracy! :teeth: )

Not to be Tracy, either :laughing: , BUT... if you had an iPhone 3G, you wouldn't NEED a laptop to keep up with the DIS!!! ;) (Ain't I annoying!?!)

Glad to bump the thread occasionally. Have a great trip!!:goodvibes

Not to be Tracy, either :laughing: , BUT... if you had an iPhone 3G, you wouldn't NEED a laptop to keep up with the DIS!!! ;) (Ain't I annoying!?!)

Glad to bump the thread occasionally. Have a great trip!!:goodvibes

Unfortunately we aren't eligible for phone upgrades until the end of this month...is that stinky timing or what?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter