DWFB 8/30/08 @ 2PM ~ Come have one for Bawb!

13 people so far. That's pretty good. The meet will be here before you know it! Hopefully even more Disers will attend......and some pod casters!:thumbsup2

Oh my goodness -- this was already getting buried on the 3rd page of the DIS Unplugged board. Now don't be shy...I know there will be more people visiting the last week of August. Afterall, it's obvious from our chats that we all *love* food and that is the first week of free DDP...and you can get a Dole Whip with a snack credit...hmmm, seems like there should be a million kazillion people at our meet! :teeth:

Hey calypso, looks like you added another Diser to the list on page 1! Awesome.:cool1:

Also, cocowum posted on Justin M's thread (Disney's CMO) and invited him to the meet. He will be at WDW the last week in August and the first few days of Sept. He posts on the theme parks attractions and strategies forum. The thread is here, http://disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1836604 . The invite is on page 29, post number 428. How cool would that be?!!:thumbsup2

Also, cocowum posted on Justin M's thread (Disney's CMO) and invited him to the meet. He will be at WDW the last week in August and the first few days of Sept. He posts on the theme parks attractions and strategies forum. The thread is here, http://disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1836604 . The invite is on page 29, post number 428. How cool would that be?!!:thumbsup2

That would be great. I'm hoping there are some people that haven't committed because they aren't sure what their plans are yet but will show up if time allows.

I can't make it that weekend, Lisa/Kim, much as I'd *love* to, but there's a rather large (approaching 100) Indianapolis DIS/DIS Unplugged meet organized by ADP the same afternoon. I am wondering if there's some way to link them. :idea: Speakerphone? Pics posted from the park, at least...

I can't make it that weekend, Lisa/Kim, much as I'd *love* to, but there's a rather large (approaching 100) Indianapolis DIS/DIS Unplugged meet organized by ADP the same afternoon. I am wondering if there's some way to link them. :idea: Speakerphone? Pics posted from the park, at least...

J/K that's exactly what I was thinking! :goodvibes

We'll have to see if we can work out some of the details as it gets closer to "D Day" (as in Dole Whip!).

Just wanted to post that I have not forgotten about posting pics of Bob the croc. As soon as some are posted I will let you all know.

im so glad this thread came back up to the first page! I saw the picture in someone's siggy, but couldnt find it.

Ill be there for my CP and cant wait to finally meet some fellow disers! And itll be my very first Dole Whip. Just glad that it can be for Bob!:hug:

im so glad this thread came back up to the first page! I saw the picture in someone's siggy, but couldnt find it.

Ill be there for my CP and cant wait to finally meet some fellow disers! And itll be my very first Dole Whip. Just glad that it can be for Bob!:hug:

That's great CB -- I'll add you to the list. :goodvibes

Wish I could join...take lots of pics please. Is flat bawb going to be there?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter