Dvc

Rash

Gosh, it sure is swell in here.
Anyone have any thoughts on or experience with(Disney Vacation Club? I'm a bit leary of time shares, but I've heard they've come a long way. Anyone with good or bad experiences to share?

Hi Rash! I am going to move this to the DVC Board where you will be sure to get a lot of thoughts from the DVC experts!
Good Luck! :D

hi: there's a thread on this board to DVC FAQ that you should spend a couple minutes reading. if you have any specific questions, just post.

Hi Rash!!! I must say that buying the DVC was the best thing DH and I did!!! We love WDW, and the fact that owning the DVC allows us to go at least twice per year is just phenomenal!!! I don't feel that the common fees are outrageous, especially not once you get your initial investment paid off. The accomodations are superior to anything you'd get for the same money, and we just love it!!!! It's nice not to have to come up with that big chunk of money for hotel costs each time we go...the monthly payment is a lot easier to do for us! DH figured it out every which way from Sunday, and frankly, if you're going to go every other year, the DVC makes financial sense.

Hi Rash, Welcome to the DVC Board,

If you have any specific quesiton about DVC, feel free to make a post. There is alot of DVC member who will love to give you thier opionion, both the good and the bad.

I have to agree with the prior post. DVC is probably on the best decisions my family has made. Is it perfect - No. Has it been worth every penny we have paid - YES.

Again Welcome to the DVC Board.

One of the best features of buying DVC is the buying of points structure. You have the flexibility of staying any length of time you choose and the size of your accomodations instead of being locked into a week like with other TS's.

Thank you all for your responses. I realize it was a very generic question, - I originally posted it on the Budget Board and it was transfered here. I really just wanted to get a general sense of DVC members' satisfaction or lack thereof. I appreciate your help, and if anyone else has any comments, they'd be appreciated and helpful.

We went for a once in a lifetime trip in 99'. Bought DVC our last day there since it's not allowed where we come from, and are going back for our second stay as members. No way could we afford the accommodations we've been in especially this year (2bdr&studio at VWL). DW and myself think this is great. We were also very apprehensive especially since we had to make the decision on the spot basically, but have no regrets what so ever. I hope you decide to join our family, but each decision is to the individual.
:bounce: :bounce:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter