• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DVC member purchasing DDP

okworbust

Mouseketeer
Since DVC members are eligible to purchase the plan independently of the Magic your way package does anyone know approx. how much the plan costs?

Thanks

It costs the same for everyone: $38.99 per night for adults, $10.99 for kids 3-9. You have to get it for everyone in the party, for each night of the reservation. The only difference is you do not have to buy theme park tickets if you don't need them.

[ETA: I may have misspoken. The other difference is, we have to request DDP several days in advance (I'd use 5-6, just to be safe), but we don't pay until checkin. I'm not sure whether that's a benefit or a penalty, but that's the way it is for DVC owners.]

What's it mean by entire party? We are staying at SSR with my Aunt's family and they may not wish to get the plan. We are two families sharing a two bedroom. Are we one party or two?

if you are in a 2 br, you are one room and everyone in the room must get the DDP. If you had a 1 br AND a studio, you would be considered 2 parties, since there would be 2 rooms.

Hope that helps!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter